bookd.
Filters
10 reviews
Friendlies Clubs
Basel 18932 - 5Barcelona
izzi
izzi@izzi
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★16 Aug 2026

GOOAAALS FINALLYYYYY, Gordon and adyemi actually impress btw and also Bisiwu🫪

Friendlies Clubs
Udinese1 - 0Barcelona
izzi
izzi@izzi
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★8 Aug 2026

Kinda expected more goals from barca, but considering they all played with la masia players I think it’s okay it is in fact just a «friendly»😭

Player of the match
Wojciech Szczęsny
Barcelona
La Liga
Valencia3 - 1Barcelona
izzi
izzi@izzi
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★24 May 2026

Ik its the end of the season but man, horrible defending… other than that. Thank you Lewandowski you legend I will never forget what you did for us

Player of the match
Robert Lewandowski
Barcelona
FA Cup
Chelsea0 - 1Man City
izzi
izzi@izzi
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★16 May 2026

I mean fears to City for another trophy and all, but why has Chelsea been so stiff lately. Doesn’t help that they have been through 3 managers in 1 season and going for Xabi next season? I beg he doesn’t ruin his career

Player of the match
Antoine Semenyo
Man City
La Liga
Alaves1 - 0Barcelona
izzi
izzi@izzi
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★15 May 2026

I legit fell asleep and that should tell you everything

Player of the match
Wojciech Szczęsny
Barcelona
La Liga
Barcelona2 - 0Real Madrid
izzi
izzi@izzi
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★15 May 2026

Dominant first half as it was looking like it was gonna be a goalfest, but second half did not show that. Barcelona played good fast tiki-taka possession, even without the ball I moved the intensity of pressing (without Raphina), but not enough to find the goal and the match became rather stale in the end.

Player of the match
Pedri
Barcelona