
julianxotg


KDB is, and will forever be… the greatest prem midfielder of all time, no doubt about it. Also Oasis’ #1 listener on the fookin’ planet mate
Mexico0 - 2Chile



What the actual fuck did I just watch. Just throw away Rafa Marquez’s coaching license, I can’t continue watching this joke of a national team


Chile
Argentina3 - 0Benin



And just like that, it’s over…

Argentina
Manchester City W4 - 2Arsenal W



5 STRAIGHT WINS FOR BOTH THE MENS AND WOMANS MAN CITY SIDE, CMONNN, GETTT INNN. WHAT A START TO THE SEASON😼

Manchester City W
USA3 - 0Mexico



If I could give this match 0 stars, I would. What an absolute disasterclass from Rangel. So many fucking mistakes, holy fuck

USA
Belgium3 - 0Türkiye



OH MY DAYSSSSS, MY GOAT STILL GOT IT💥😈🤤😼😛🤤‼️😝😋😈🤤🤤💥‼️🤤😛😼‼️😈😈🤤WHAT A FABULOUS BRACE FROM KING KEV💥‼️‼️EVEN AT 35 YEARS OF AGE, HE’S STILL CARRYING BELGIUM ON HIS FUCKING BACK😼😈‼️

Belgium
Mexico1 - 1Peru



Yk what, I’m not that mad for this end result. This was clearly an experimental game for Rafa. Letting the younger players pick up some minutes in this long ahh international break. We keep moving😼

Mexico
Mexico1 - 1Colombia




Mexico
Man City5 - 3Sunderland



WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT⁉️

Sunderland
Man City5 - 0Norwich




Man City
Man United0 - 1Man City



SNATCHING 3 POINTS FROM UTD AFTER FALLING ONE MAN SHORT IN THEIR OWN GROUND?? CMONNN YOU FUCKING BLUES, CTID. GREAT SEEING NOEL GALLAGHER IN ATTENDANCE😻😻😼

Man City
Porto0 - 2Man City



Where do I even begin? For starters, what a boring 1st half, not much going on there. Haaland scored tonight, like usual; 5 goals in his last 3 appearances for City💥‼️Semenyo & Cherki had a not so good performance but we move. Foden played decent. Bouaddi had a great debut for his first ever start for City. Enzo played spectacular tonight, was able to bag his first assist for City. First of many to come👀⁉️Our back 4 played okay with Guehi being the odd one out of the group with his amazing performance, what a player he is. As for Donny… I’ve seen better days. Diogo Costa on the other hand… the man that you are. The guy is just too fucking good I’m a bit surprised he hasn’t been picked up by a top club yet. Big fan of his work

Man City
Arsenal2 - 1Chelsea



unsuccessful hatewatch today


Arsenal
Man City1 - 0Coventry




Man City
Crystal Palace1 - 4Man City



Missed the match cuz of uni but WHARRA PERFORMANCE FROM CHERKI🤩🤩

Man City
bookd.