bookd.
✧◝ ZEN ◜✧

✧◝ ZEN ◜✧

@just_and_only_zen

☆》ZEN《☆ ▪︎ I love Inter Miami more than myself ▪︎ Lionel Messi my goat ♡

Created September 2026
Filters
10 reviews
MLS
Inter Miami4 - 0DC United
✧◝ ZEN ◜✧
✧◝ ZEN ◜✧@just_and_only_zen
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★21h ago

4 goals in one game after so long bro who sacrificed themselves for this

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Inter Miami
La Liga
Barcelona3 - 0Getafe
✧◝ ZEN ◜✧
✧◝ ZEN ◜✧@just_and_only_zen
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

I guess its fine bru a win is a win

Player of the match
Anthony Gordon
Barcelona
Friendlies
Argentina3 - 0Benin
✧◝ ZEN ◜✧
✧◝ ZEN ◜✧@just_and_only_zen
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4d ago

I can't put anything i want to day in words just know im so devastated and that I love you Leo you are everything to me

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Argentina
Friendlies
USA3 - 0Mexico
✧◝ ZEN ◜✧
✧◝ ZEN ◜✧@just_and_only_zen
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Just watched my team get killed in cold blood for 90 minutes straight i have nothing to say but romo, tala and SANTI GIMÉNEZ you better count your days

Nations League
Croatia0 - 7England
✧◝ ZEN ◜✧
✧◝ ZEN ◜✧@just_and_only_zen
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

This should be considered gore because what the fuck is this.

Player of the match
Jude Bellingham
England
MLS
Columbus Crew2 - 1Inter Miami
✧◝ ZEN ◜✧
✧◝ ZEN ◜✧@just_and_only_zen
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Red card. Collected yellow cards as if they were pokemon. Last minute goal. quite literally. 1-1 for a whole hour. We all gotta go

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Inter Miami
Friendlies
Mexico1 - 1Colombia
✧◝ ZEN ◜✧
✧◝ ZEN ◜✧@just_and_only_zen
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

At this point It's fine I dont even care anymore bru at least it was a draw 😭

Player of the match
Gilberto Mora
Mexico
MLS
Inter Miami2 - 2San Diego
✧◝ ZEN ◜✧
✧◝ ZEN ◜✧@just_and_only_zen
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Hi inter what is one of the things you really like to do at times 😂😂😂😂???? It ok i still love you

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Inter Miami
La Liga
Sevilla1 - 3Barcelona
✧◝ ZEN ◜✧
✧◝ ZEN ◜✧@just_and_only_zen
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

I FUCKING LOVE YOU RAPHINHA YOU'RE MY GOAT

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona