bookd.
K

kev_p84

@kev_p84
Created 5 days ago
Filters
10 reviews
Premier League
Crystal Palace1 - 2Arsenal
K
kev_p84@kev_p84
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5d ago

Match forgettable and predictable,Arsenal fan behaviour so disgusting after the game that I walked out as soon as our final player left. Couldn’t bear to watch their trophy lift due to their fans.

Conference League
Crystal Palace1 - 0Rayo Vallecano
K
kev_p84@kev_p84
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5d ago

3.5 for the match, 10 out of 10 for the atmosphere and march through Leipzig, up there with the most memorable days of my life!

Player of the match
Adam Wharton
Crystal Palace
FA Cup
Crystal Palace1 - 0Man City
K
kev_p84@kev_p84
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5d ago

Would give this 10 stars were it not for the fact it was so stressful until the end, the feeling was unbelievable and a day I will never forget! An unbelievable day from start to finish, amazing atmosphere, Wembley shaking in the way only Palace can do it!

Conference League
Dynamo Kyiv0 - 2Crystal Palace
K
kev_p84@kev_p84
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5d ago

Probably the best (and coldest) away day I’ve ever had! Such a good atmosphere and some great creativity for the songs.