
Filters
12 reviews
Nations League
Belgium3 - 0Türkiye
Alina@lychee



☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5d ago
kdb and lukaku knowing they’re still not washed

Player of the match

Kevin De Bruyne
BelgiumNations League
Czechia0 - 2England
Alina@lychee



☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Player of the match

Trent Alexander-Arnold
EnglandNations League
England2 - 3Spain
Alina@lychee



☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago
I guess
Player of the match

Anthony Gordon
EnglandNations League
Italy0 - 2Belgium
Alina@lychee



☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago
lukebakio goal was echt crazy
Player of the match

Senne Lammens
BelgiumLa Liga
Atletico Madrid2 - 1Real Madrid
Alina@lychee



☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago
Thank god I don’t have to watch this bs for another 3 weeks
Player of the match

Thibaut Courtois
Real MadridLa Liga
Elche2 - 3Real Madrid
Alina@lychee



☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago
carlos f*cking espi f*cking saved my f*cking life.
Player of the match

Carlos Espí
Real MadridLa Liga
Real Madrid4 - 0Malaga
Alina@lychee



☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago
pls let trent start more 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Player of the match

Trent Alexander-Arnold
Real MadridLa Liga
Real Madrid4 - 1Rayo Vallecano
Alina@lychee



☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago
I thank god everyday for Arda Güler

Player of the match

Arda Güler
Real Madrid
bookd.






