Filters
19 reviews
Premier League
Man City2 - 1Bournemouth
M
majinlou@majinlou

24 Aug 2026
Walked away for two seconds and missed the winning goal
Premier League
Brentford3 - 0Tottenham
M
majinlou@majinlou

23 Aug 2026
Hated this so much I forgot to log it.

Premier League
Hull City2 - 0Man United
M
majinlou@majinlou

22 Aug 2026
First successful hate watch of the season.

Player of the match

Nobel Mendy
Hull CityWorld Cup
Sweden5 - 1Tunisia
M
majinlou@majinlou

15 Jun 2026
I called Gyokeres shocking right before he scored.
World Cup
Spain0 - 0Cape Verde Islands
M
majinlou@majinlou

15 Jun 2026
Spain playing this kinda ball in 2026 you know
World Cup
USA4 - 1Paraguay
M
majinlou@majinlou

13 Jun 2026
NAH BRING US FRANCE RIGHT MF NOW SO WE CAN BEAT THAT MF ASS.
Player of the match

Folarin Balogun
USAWorld Cup
Mexico2 - 0South Africa
M
majinlou@majinlou

11 Jun 2026
That was really an awful watch
Player of the match

Julián Quiñones
MexicoChampions League
Tottenham3 - 2Atletico Madrid
M
majinlou@majinlou

19 Mar 2026
I’m proud of you.

Player of the match

Xavier Simons
TottenhamPremier League
Liverpool1 - 1Tottenham
M
majinlou@majinlou

17 Mar 2026

Player of the match

Richarlison
Tottenham
bookd.



















