
Filters
14 reviews
Nations League
Spain4 - 1Croatia
nafter90@nafter90

☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago
Staying up late was so worth it

Player of the match

Lamine Yamal
SpainNations League
England2 - 3Spain
nafter90@nafter90

☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago
Player of the match

Lamine Yamal
SpainLa Liga
Barcelona7 - 2Racing Santander
nafter90@nafter90

3w ago
Give dortmund 20 million extra right this second

Player of the match

Karim-David Adeyemi
BarcelonaLa Liga
Levante2 - 4Barcelona
nafter90@nafter90

☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago
Shaky defense but a win’s a win 😜😜

Player of the match

Lamine Yamal
BarcelonaChampions League
Barcelona5 - 1Feyenoord
nafter90@nafter90

☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago
I love Barca I’m so happy susjxjamsnsnakamakwksbshajkqkwviscabarca 😻😻

Player of the match

Lamine Yamal
BarcelonaLa Liga
Valencia0 - 5Barcelona
nafter90@nafter90

☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago
Worst thing about this Barca side is only getting to watch them once a week-ish 😻

Player of the match

Fermín
BarcelonaLa Liga
Barcelona5 - 2Rayo Vallecano
nafter90@nafter90

☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★31 Aug 2026
What a performance 🔥🔥🔥 Rapha I love u, you’re too good
Player of the match

Raphinha
BarcelonaLa Liga
Barcelona2 - 0Athletic Club
nafter90@nafter90

☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★27 Aug 2026
Rodri is cule I cannot believe my eyes 😭😍
Player of the match

Unai Simón
Athletic ClubLa Liga
Elche0 - 5Barcelona
nafter90@nafter90

☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026
Barca is back 🥹
Player of the match

Raphinha
Barcelona
bookd.




