
Filters
16 reviews
Friendlies
Argentina3 - 0Benin
raphi@raphinhapilled





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago
we love u messi

Player of the match

Lionel Messi
ArgentinaNations League
England3 - 0Czechia
raphi@raphinhapilled





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago
Player of the match

Harry Kane
EnglandNations League
Croatia1 - 2Spain
raphi@raphinhapilled





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago
MERINOOOOOOOO OUR SAVIOR

Player of the match

Mikel Merino
SpainNations League
France4 - 1Belgium
raphi@raphinhapilled





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2d ago
DOUE OLISE AND CHERKI MY SAVIORS

Player of the match

Michael Olise
FranceNations League
Portugal2 - 1Norway
raphi@raphinhapilled





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3d ago
wtf was rhat wallahi. anyway beautiful cancelo goal 😊😊😊😅😅😅😅
Player of the match

João Cancelo
PortugalPrimera División Femenina
Barcelona W7 - 0Real Madrid W
raphi@raphinhapilled





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3d ago
PINA SO GOATED PINAAAAAAA

Player of the match

Clàudia Pina
Barcelona WFriendlies
Argentina7 - 0Burkina Faso
raphi@raphinhapilled





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4d ago
BEAUTIFUL FUCKING GAME I LOVE YOU LAUTARO MARTINEZ I LOVE YOU ARGENTINA I LOVE MY LIFE

Player of the match

Lautaro Martínez
ArgentinaNations League
Spain3 - 1Czechia
raphi@raphinhapilled





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4d ago
BABY GOAT Y QUE FUE

Player of the match

Lamine Yamal
SpainNations League
France1 - 1Italy
raphi@raphinhapilled





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4d ago
two and a half stars purely because olise scored
Player of the match

Michael Olise
FranceNations League
Croatia0 - 7England
raphi@raphinhapilled





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4d ago
GOD I FUCKING LOVE ENGLAND

Player of the match

Jude Bellingham
EnglandLa Liga
Sevilla1 - 3Barcelona
raphi@raphinhapilled





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago
played like booty But at leasy my GOAT SCORED a HATTRICK ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Player of the match

Raphinha
BarcelonaLa Liga
Barcelona7 - 2Racing Santander
raphi@raphinhapilled





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago
oh barcelona how much i adore you
Player of the match

Raphinha
Barcelona
bookd.


