bookd.
raylovesbarca

raylovesbarca

@raylovesbarca

Visca Barca 💙❤️ Go Red Devils ❤️💛 Allez Strasbourgeois 💙🤍 Go Philly!!! Allez Grenadier 🇭🇹

Created August 2026
Filters
12 reviews
Friendlies
Argentina3 - 0Benin
raylovesbarca
raylovesbarca@raylovesbarca
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

I really didn’t think this day was coming, but it happened. Messi leaving the national team means that he is one step closer to his real retirement, and I am not ready for that. It feels crazy knowing that the player I grew up watching and supporting will eventually play his final game. His journey with Argentina was not always easy. After losing the 2014 World Cup final and the 2015 and 2016 Copa América finals, Messi even announced his retirement from international football in 2016, only to return a few months later. He kept fighting, and everything eventually changed when he won the 2021 Copa América and then the 2022 World Cup, finally bringing the trophy that so many people wanted to see him win. He later won another Copa América in 2024, adding even more to his incredible legacy with Argentina. Now, seeing him step away from the national team feels like watching a chapter of my childhood slowly come to an end. I know one day there will be a final game, a final goal, a final celebration, and the final time we get to see Messi wear the Argentina shirt. I don’t think I’ll ever be ready for that moment. He wasn’t just a football player to me; he was someone I watched, looked up to, and grew up with. When he finally walks away from football, it will feel like saying goodbye to a part of my childhood. Thank you, Leo, for every goal, every trophy, every memory, and for never giving up when it seemed like the dream would never happen. No matter what happens from here, I’ll always be grateful that I got to live in the same era as Lionel Messi.

CONCACAF Nations League
Haiti3 - 2Trinidad and Tobago
raylovesbarca
raylovesbarca@raylovesbarca
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

BEATIFUL MASTERCLASS BY ISIDOR I AM SO HAPPY!!!!

Player of the match
Wilson Isidor
Sunderland
La Liga
Sevilla1 - 3Barcelona
raylovesbarca
raylovesbarca@raylovesbarca
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

raphinha we are down 1-0 dont do nothing craz-

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
La Liga
Levante2 - 4Barcelona
raylovesbarca
raylovesbarca@raylovesbarca
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

We dominated the entire game, with Lamine scoring twice and Raphinha displaying his usual dominance. It's great to see such a well-organized team playing as a cohesive unit. However, the elephant in the room remains our defense. If we want to win the UCL, Flick needs to address and improve this area. Apart from that, I think we played very good and can't wait for our next game!

La Liga
Barcelona2 - 0Athletic Club
raylovesbarca
raylovesbarca@raylovesbarca
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★27 Aug 2026

unai simon got possessed by prime nuer, lamine had a shaky game, gordon played BEAUTIFULLY and raphinha is so scary when he presses, i loved every single minute of this game

Player of the match
Unai Simón
Athletic Club
World Cup - Qualification CONCACAF
Haiti2 - 0Nicaragua
raylovesbarca
raylovesbarca@raylovesbarca
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★25 Aug 2026

sat down and watched this match and honestly, we DOMINATED. and the fact that we qualified for the first time in over 50 years really hit me. i haven’t cried over soccer much, but this was one of those moments where i just couldn’t hold it back. with everything Haiti has been going through, i really feel like this was more than just a football match. it felt like a wake up call to Haiti and a reminder of what we’re capable of when we come together and fight for the same thing. it honestly reminded me of the Haitian Revolution and how our people united to fight for our independence. obviously football isn’t a revolution, but the message is still there: when Haitians unite, there’s so much we can accomplish.

Player of the match
Johny Placide
Haiti
La Liga
Elche0 - 5Barcelona
raylovesbarca
raylovesbarca@raylovesbarca
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★25 Aug 2026

beatiful game by rapha!!!!!!

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
Premier League
Hull City2 - 0Man United
raylovesbarca
raylovesbarca@raylovesbarca
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★25 Aug 2026

Rashford finally came back but we lost, we dont always start off easy, WE CAN DO IT!!!