rileyd_up_a_lot_yikes


CULER Geordie spiritually Argentinian
Argentina3 - 0Benin



Some say you are the greatest to ever play this game your not To be great is to be exceptional within the boundaries of what is known. You were never bound by such limits. There is no word in the dictionary that could ever hold the feeling of watching you play of watching the ball dance softly against your feet tenderly tethered to you an invisible thread it’s almost like the ball loved you as much as we do . To witness you move was to watch quiet miracles unfold in real time you made an entire generation believe in magic . You were never just a player. You were a moment suspended in time, a soft bridge carrying us back to the warmth of family, a reason to gather, to breathe, to feel together. You moved human hearts with a gentle, unseen gravity making us fall in love with crests, abandon old devotions You gave us untamed wonder and memories that linger long after the stadium lights fade. You weren't great, Leo, because you were never truly one of us. No mere human could ever weave the quiet, aching magic you left behind in our hearts.

Argentina
South Sudan0 - 5Egypt



hazelnuts first goal omgggg IM GONNA CRY
Egypt0 - 0Angola



I’ve eaten blue cheese that stank less than that midfield
Barcelona5 - 2Rayo Vallecano



HAMZA DEBUT

Argentina2 - 0Austria



Messi id turn into a furry for you

Argentina
New Zealand1 - 3Egypt



HAMZA NEEDS MORE MINUTES THAT BALLON FOR IS WAITING FOR HIM
Spain4 - 0Saudi Arabia



Lamine yamal that ballon dor is waiting Ferran wait two more years for yours
Germany2 - 1Ivory Coast



I hate Germany I’m never eating schnitzel again
PSG1 - 1Arsenal



I’ve had more fun watching paint dry
Valencia3 - 1Barcelona



That half point was for lewa the rest should be half it’s out last match
Barcelona W4 - 0Lyon W



A polish striker scoring for us I’ve heard this story before 😔
Barcelona3 - 1Betis



I’d rather my dad leave me or araujo leave or anyone but lewa who raised Gavi FATHER YOU WILL BE MISSED
bookd.
