
Real Madrid2 - 1Inter


Horrible jude

Real Madrid
Barcelona5 - 1Feyenoord


Wow

Barcelona
Everton2 - 2Man United


Who told him to come off his line bruv

Man United
Portugal3 - 3Spain


I remember watching this as a kid and being excited about the Ronny free kick

Portugal
Iran1 - 1Portugal


Quaresma bangrrr

Portugal
Argentina1 - 2Saudi Arabia


I liked this

Saudi Arabia
Spain7 - 0Costa Rica


Cinema keylor navas🫠

Spain
Argentina3 - 3France


Wow just wow anyways execution for kolo

France
Argentina3 - 0Croatia


I remember being upset because the power went out as soon as the game was about to start and the Alvarez banger fully shattered my heart

Argentina
France2 - 0Morocco


Airport is that way

France
England1 - 2France


Rashford free kick was closer than kane pen

France
Morocco1 - 0Portugal


That header from en esiri and the mistake from Diogo to send penaldo to the airport

Morocco
Netherlands2 - 2Argentina


Pessi And Vargentina at it's peak I loved the weghorst equaliser

Netherlands
Portugal6 - 1Switzerland


Goncalo hattrick before first Ronaldo knockout goal

Portugal
Morocco0 - 0Spain


Nice revenge for ramos


Morocco
Brazil4 - 1South Korea


Jogadinha do paqueta or whatever


Brazil
Argentina2 - 1Australia


Ew vargentina

Australia
South Korea2 - 1Portugal


I was surprised

South Korea
Japan2 - 1Spain


This was surprising

Japan
Croatia0 - 0Belgium


One word Lukaku. Pure class

Belgium
Wales0 - 3England


I barely remember this

England


Pretty entertaining I loved the passion from Matty cash

Man United5 - 2Ipswich


Daddy bruno


Man United
Lazio1 - 0Bayern


Before we lost 3-0 I love you Ciro Immobile

Lazio
France1 - 1Italy


Forza Italia

Manchester City
bookd.














