Filters
10 reviews
Premier League
Fulham1 - 1Man United
sasiphus@sasiphus

☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago
I’m tired boss…

Player of the match

Senne Lammens
Man UnitedPremier League
Man United0 - 1Man City
sasiphus@sasiphus

☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago
Sir Alex I’m so sorry you had to see that
Player of the match

Philip Foden
Man CityPremier League
Arsenal2 - 1Chelsea
sasiphus@sasiphus

☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago
Goldman Sachs cleared and hatewatch failed
Player of the match

Christos Tzolis
ArsenalPremier League
Everton2 - 2Man United
sasiphus@sasiphus

☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago
Man somehow Luke Shaw is to blame
Player of the match

Kobbie Mainoo
Man UnitedPremier League
Man United5 - 2Ipswich
sasiphus@sasiphus

☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★30 Aug 2026
SEASON STARTS NOW LETS FKN EAT

Player of the match

Kobbie Mainoo
Man UnitedPremier League
Newcastle2 - 2Liverpool
sasiphus@sasiphus

☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★24 Aug 2026
Trash v Rubbish
Player of the match

Anthony Elanga
NewcastlePremier League
Fulham2 - 3Chelsea
sasiphus@sasiphus

☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★24 Aug 2026
Fullham such a funny fun team to watch I like
Player of the match

Cole Palmer
ChelseaPremier League
Arsenal3 - 0Coventry
sasiphus@sasiphus

☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★21 Aug 2026
Ts cheeks
Player of the match

Christos Tzolis
Arsenal
bookd.
