bookd.
seifbarca

seifbarca

@seifbarca
🇪🇬/🇦🇪
Created August 2026
Filters
24 reviews
La Liga
Levante2 - 4Barcelona
seifbarca
seifbarca@seifbarca
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Rich in life because I get to witness this

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Barcelona
Champions League
Barcelona5 - 1Feyenoord
seifbarca
seifbarca@seifbarca
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

RAPHINHA BALLON DOR 27/28 MY STRIKERRR WE’RE WINNING THE UCL MY TEAMMMM THANK YOU FLICKKK RAPHINHA YOU MAD MAN LAMINE YOU ONE OF A KIND OF PEDRIIII MY KINGGG

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Barcelona
La Liga
Barcelona5 - 2Rayo Vallecano
seifbarca
seifbarca@seifbarca
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★31 Aug 2026

What a match. I LOVE RAPHINHA LAMINE IS BACKKK xavi espart looked solidddd Koundiddy files need to be opened.

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
La Liga
Barcelona2 - 0Athletic Club
seifbarca
seifbarca@seifbarca
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★28 Aug 2026

WHAT A PERFORMANCE. MILF MAN I LOVE FERMIN MAN I LOVE FLICK I loveeeee raphinha Lamine I’ve missed u 🥹 Xavi espart holyyy I really want this kid to start at rb when cancelo steps in so he doesnt get wasted. We really need to try testing out options instead of gerrard (maldini) martin like alvaro cortes but overall pretty solid Also gordon plays with PASSIONNN I already love him

Player of the match
Unai Simón
Athletic Club
La Liga
Elche0 - 5Barcelona
seifbarca
seifbarca@seifbarca
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

The perfect start to our season, our attack is perfect, defense is a bit shaky tho. Don’t sleep on fermin my boy RAPHA MY GOAT.

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
Champions League
Inter4 - 3Barcelona
seifbarca
seifbarca@seifbarca
23 Aug 2026

In another life ?

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Barcelona
World Cup
France4 - 6England
seifbarca
seifbarca@seifbarca
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

Such an unnecessary game… england owned france but of course mbappe had to steal messi’s record

Player of the match
Kylian Mbappé
France
World Cup
Spain1 - 0Argentina
seifbarca
seifbarca@seifbarca
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

Spain ate Argentina up in that game, made ferran’s ego too high tho

Player of the match
Ferran Torres
Spain
Premier League
Zamalek0 - 0Al Ittihad
seifbarca
seifbarca@seifbarca
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Aug 2026

ماتش والله كان في ايدنا لولا الفرص اللي بتضيع و كام لقطة انانية و اكتر من لقطة عدم توفيق حرفيا من على الخط

Player of the match
Isaac Saviour
Al Ittihad
Premier League
Arsenal3 - 0Coventry
seifbarca
seifbarca@seifbarca
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Aug 2026

Such a good performance from Arsenal

Player of the match
Christos Tzolis
Arsenal