bookd.
t

t

@trii

“I love women’s football it is outstanding!”

Created June 2026
Filters
23 reviews
Friendlies
Argentina3 - 0Benin
t
t@trii
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

You would’ve sworn I was Argentine with the way I bawled my eyes out

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Argentina
UEFA Champions League Women
Roma W0 - 6Barcelona W
t
t@trii
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

A 7yo moved me more than 1.5 milly

Player of the match
Caroline Hansen
Barcelona W
UEFA Champions League Women
Barcelona W5 - 2Paris W
t
t@trii
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

5-2 with a backline of doom but we move

Player of the match
Caroline Hansen
Barcelona W
La Liga
Sevilla1 - 3Barcelona
t
t@trii
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Rapha b2b hatty

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
Champions League
Barcelona5 - 1Feyenoord
t
t@trii
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

kounde 🕊️🕊️🕊️

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Barcelona
World Cup
Spain0 - 0Cape Verde Islands
t
t@trii
15 Jun 2026
Player of the match
Vózinha
Cape Verde Islands