
Liverpool0 - 3Man City


A win is a win


Man City
PSG3 - 1Le Mans


Akliouche has been trying to get a goal for so long now in literally every match and I feel like a proud mom
Real Madrid1 - 0Villarreal


just running around collecting yellow cards like Pokémon’s


Real Madrid
Wales2 - 1Norway


Help what was this ?!

Norway
Czechia0 - 2England



England
Belgium0 - 1France


It was something alright


France
Türkiye0 - 1France


Both teams played like this was the first time they’ve ever touched a football field


France
Norway3 - 2Denmark


Missed this team

Norway
Atletico Madrid2 - 1Real Madrid


Me for the entirety of this game

Man City5 - 3Sunderland


What a game ! Semenyo doing his big one

Man City
Sevilla1 - 3Barcelona


He’s absolutely insaneeeee omgg

Barcelona
Elche2 - 3Real Madrid


Endrick finally seeing the light of the stadium , and leaving that bench . Good for him !


Real Madrid
Stade Brestois 290 - 1PSG


I did not enjoy this match at all. I have no idea why I got my hopes up.😭😭


PSG
Man United0 - 1Man City


Still not over that red card for Foden , Haaland coming through as always !
Real Madrid4 - 1Rayo Vallecano


My goat always !


Real Madrid
PSG6 - 1Slovan Bratislava


Now this was a match !


PSG
Porto0 - 2Man City


I still have so much hope for Phil Foden , Haaland is just too talented !


Man City
Man City1 - 0Coventry


This is Enzo’s fault


Man City
Betis1 - 0Real Madrid


Was something in the air today ?!

PSG1 - 2Monaco


Genuinely so concerned, bec what is going on?!?

bookd.







