
Bosnia & Herzegovina1 - 0Poland



#Undefeated this international break

Bosnia & Herzegovina
France4 - 1Belgium



bye bye Belgium

France
Greece0 - 0Germany



GerManchester United

Germany
Bayern2 - 1Wolfsburg



Who knows how long I'll commit to this gimmick, but I'm gonna review every game that Edin Dzeko scored a goal in, and this is the earliest match (as far as I can tell) that Bookd has. It might take me years but I'll probably do it whenever I'm really bored. It's a weird match to watch because there's so many historical players in it on both sides, like Ribery, Kroos, Muller, Schweinsteiger, Lahm, Hans Butt (lol), Mario Gomez, and Danijel Pranjic (do Croats remember this guy?), and then Wolfsburg has Dzeko, Mario Mandzukic, Cicero, Grafite, and Misimovic. What an era of the Bundesliga. Muller opens the scoring at like 8:30 after some nasty passing into the box that ends up with Kroos who gives such a nonchalant pass. Lowkey proving why Muller got the Raumdauter title because he scores with like no space in the box. The time from then until the half are really not that interesting, but it's actually pretty competitive from both sides; Ribery gifts a ball to the stands in the 29'. After the half, Misimovic is subbed on. There's a weird penalty shout that gets ignored from Barzagli holding on Klose in the box that causes Klose to basically kick Barzagli but what we're really here for is at 54:20. Misimovic has a genuine chance to score but Butt barely deflects the ball after his kick, and it goes to a Wolfsburg corner. Misimovic takes the corner and Dzeko heads that bad boy past Butt (and, funny enough, van Bommel who's positioned on the line looking exactly like Butt as if he's a goalkeeper too). The game stays tied and it's seriously very physical and honestly good playing by Wolfsburg the entire time, but Schweinsteiger gets a nasty goal in 90:46 to take home the win after a close cross from Ribery that almost doesn't go in. Lots of shots from Dzeko here so was only a matter of time he scored tbh. Kind of an interesting game for the archive lowkey. Yes, all the pictures are shit quality, its a game from 16 years ago that nobody cared about.
Croatia0 - 7England



Croatia paying homage to Bosnia's performance against Germany last nations league. Brothers!

England
Bosnia & Herzegovina1 - 1Sweden



I didn't even really like him, anyway.


Bosnia & Herzegovina
Spain4 - 1Croatia



2026 Croatia is no longer even close to 2018 Croatia. No offense but if your name appears in both the 2018 and 2026 roster and you're above the age of 28 it's time to retire.

Spain
Czechia0 - 2England



Business concluded I guess. Boring.

England
Belgium0 - 1France



Turn game on for 9 mins total, Olise instantly scores after cooking up the entirety of the field. What did he mean by that?

France
Türkiye1 - 4Italy



at this point Turkey should just start rotating 11 players randomly, I guarantee they will find 1 half decent striker and 1 half decent cb compared to this shit Esposito goal was fire

Italy
Romania2 - 4Bosnia & Herzegovina



Actually entertaining, amazing. Head would be on the moon if I was Romanian.


Bosnia & Herzegovina
Germany0 - 1Greece



Germany when you ask them to do literally anything since 2014. Italy 2.0 in every aspect


Greece
Bayern5 - 1Wolfsburg



Rewatched this whole game today for some reason, I guess because it's everywhere right now and cuz I have a headache. For 45 minutes this game was mediocre as fuck for Bayern. Alonso was good and so was brand new Kimmich, but Muller/Gotze/Costa wasn't working, and Caligiuri had a great strike. Of course that doesn't matter because of the famous 9 minutes. Probably the 2nd worst performance ever from Dante. It's kind of funny because 1) they gave Dante his flowers before the game started for his time as a Bayern player from 2012-2015; 2) when Caligiuri scores, the commentator for the full match you find most often, Phil Bonney, says it's good because Wolfsburg haven't lost a game when going up first. Haha.

Bayern
England2 - 3Spain



Tuchel is doing what Germans failed to do for a long time, destroy England from the inside

Spain
Czechia1 - 2Croatia



I wish Slaven lost I think he's a funnier pundit than manager

Croatia
Italy0 - 2Belgium



Watched the highlights, I love seeing Italy lose just because Donnarumma is a manchild who resorts to physical violence when he gets dogged. When will people have balls to actually sanction the freak?


Belgium
Poland0 - 0Bosnia & Herzegovina



Bosnia didn't lose, that's about it.

Bosnia & Herzegovina
Netherlands1 - 1Germany



GOATy Gakpoo? Ter Stegen banger? Boring ass game for 70 mins? Adeyemi somewhat stinker??? What don't we have!!!!!

Netherlands
Bayern Munich W2 - 2Manchester City W



Front and Back of Bayern W is Yugoslav power... Subbed off 1 Yugoslav to concede 1 goal... my theory remains unbroken..... #noticing

Bayern Munich W
Bayern7 - 0Union Berlin



I know who my statpadding GOATs are

Bayern
Zeljeznicar Sarajevo1 - 1Čelik



It's fine but the 2 goals were both belters if we're being honest

Zeljeznicar Sarajevo
Wolfsburg5 - 1Darmstadt 98





Wolfsburg
Man United2 - 3Brighton



It's ok. They're giving the team a bigger rest for UCL matches to win number 4.

Elche2 - 3Real Madrid



Twink scored

Real Madrid
Elversberg1 - 2Bayern



I fell asleep after 1st half cuz I was tired asf so I had to rewatch the highlights. Krattenmacher goal was honestly fire, seems like the team will concede a lot of bangers. Honestly would have rather Luis Diaz didn't even play, he needs a physical and mental refresh. The 66' miss was deadly. Kim Minjae needs his flowers eventually.

Bayern
Real Madrid4 - 1Rayo Vallecano



i liked seeing the twink for about 13 minutes

Real Madrid
Venezia2 - 4Fiorentina



Turns out Fiorentina's level is just the other teams battling relegation 😅 Only up from here?
Bayern5 - 0Bodo/Glimt



People would say "oh the first half was boring"; no, Bayern just wanted to show that it takes them 45 mins to do what others need 90 for 😏 pictured: Ernad live hatewatch against Bayern


Bayern
Fenerbahçe1 - 1Roma



Wow both of these teams suck

Roma
Liverpool2 - 1Atletico Madrid



Araujo finally found a team where he's not the worst defender in the UCL

Liverpool
Zeljeznicar Sarajevo2 - 0Sarajevo



🚂🚂 bookd lineup is so far behind they still have Sulejman as a Zeljo player lol therefore he's my motm

Zeljeznicar Sarajevo
Real Madrid2 - 1Inter



Spent the entire time training someone and chatting in chat and stream never worked, but twink didn't play so idc.
Club Brugge KV2 - 3Aston Villa


Entertaining. Zion and Yann went band for band but I'll give Yann my POTM because if he was just a bit worse Brugge would've been screwed.

Club Brugge KV
Everton2 - 2Man United



didnt really watch it but always thought it was funny he said this

Schalke 040 - 0Bayern



I fell asleep like 30 mins before this game and woke up 6 hours later so I just watched the highlights today. Karius went demon mode, Bosnians showed how defense leads to qualification, but seriously Luis Diaz wake the fuck up!!!!!!!!!!! Picture unrelated.


Schalke 04
Betis1 - 0Real Madrid



Game was so boring until the last 15 mins lol

Betis
Osnabrück1 - 4Bayern



2 shirt, 1 win, and tbh a banger of an Osnabruck goal pls diaz bro wake up


Bayern
Real Madrid4 - 0Malaga



twink scored

Real Madrid
Sevilla1 - 3Atletico Madrid





Atletico Madrid
bookd.



