
Chelsea6 - 3Leeds



Chaos. We cannot defend but wow our attack is amazing. Barco you dawg

Chelsea
Chelsea4 - 3Brighton



DIBUUUUUU

Chelsea
Fulham2 - 3Chelsea



Good performance, great to see Palmer back at his best, Rogers goal, JP is a freak. Lacroix shades of rudiger I love him. Fulham did good tbf

Chelsea
Hull City2 - 0Man United



Yanited are so back, banter club

Hull City
Barcelona2 - 2Chelsea



ITS TORRES, TO GIVE CHELSEA A PLACE IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL OHHHHHHHH, UN-BE-LIEVABLE. UNBELIEVABLE . -Gary Neville

Chelsea
Man City0 - 1Chelsea



Greatest low block ever, Kai havertz fairs man like you’ll always have a special place in my heart for winning us the champions league.

Chelsea
Chelsea4 - 4Ajax



The disallowed goal at the end, if that counted 5 star match. Iconic though Reece James goal at the bridge.
Chelsea4 - 0Man United



I have great memories watching this game. Mourinho back at the bridge. the amount of bullying I suffered after our horrid season prior, from most of my cousins that all went for United, The sheer enjoyment I felt watching us batter United, and then going to school telling all my United friends that they fucking suck was great. What a time to be alive. Kante first goal for Chelsea.

Chelsea
bookd.