
Argentina3 - 0Benin


I hate international breaks, and I have been dreading this one and the time has come. I don’t even know what to say, been watching this guy since i was 6 and wanted to be like him cause I can relate to him. I cried when he lost the world cup final in 2014 and I don’t even have a slither of Argentina blood in me. Seeing him winning the champions league the next year was one of the greatest feeling i ever had, but to see his international career after that definitely hurt but to see him bounce back post 2020 cause I stopped watching football for awhile cause of how heavy those barca and messi losses hurt. I’m 19 now and to see him show the world how good he still was, while a hate campaign was going against him was a bittersweet feeling. I can’t imagine how its going to go when he officially retires because ima have to comeback and write a bigger essay, i dread that day.


Argentina
Barcelona7 - 2Racing Santander


Cancelo bangers 😮💨, Rapha hatrick, Adeyemi and Lamine masterclass except for penalty miss but we don’t talk abt that, Jesus goal tooo and happy to see Balde playing, With Adeyemi playing 90 tdy hope to see Gordon start against Sevilla. Love this team, Visca Barca 💙❤️


Barcelona
Liverpool2 - 1Atletico Madrid


Llorente hates these mfs, Araujo back heel assist 👀 and Maca banger

Liverpool
Barcelona5 - 1Feyenoord


Raphinha brace, Adeyemi banger, Lamine’s freekick was so good the goalkeeper started clapping i love this team and very happy to see Jesus score his first Visca Barca 💙❤️

Barcelona
Real Madrid2 - 1Inter


Hate both of these teams and was expecting a back and forth game in terms of goals but alright game overall i thought inter looked really good the first 10 mins but 2 goals scored on led by mistakes and madrid look scary pressing they will go far if they keep playing like that

Real Madrid
Club Brugge KV2 - 3Aston Villa

Back and forth game, my fav don’t really know too much abt these teams but was surprised to see suzuki in villa but great game

Valencia0 - 5Barcelona


Good game nothing much to say js ready for the first ucl game

Barcelona
Barcelona5 - 2Rayo Vallecano


Rayo doing Rayo things, always making the game close, but we were able to break them down in the last 20, i think Lamine played amazing especially in the first half, so glad to see him back scoring and Rapha holy, doing goat things, we are here for his balon d or comeback szn


Barcelona
bookd.



















