
Liverpool0 - 3Man City



Amazing game by city (in the last 30 mins)

Man City
Barcelona5 - 2Rayo Vallecano



Baby Goat did it again mahnnn FINALLY HAMZA LA LIGA DEBUT AS WELL


Barcelona



the mighty arsenal huh 🤣🤣🤣 couldnt even score a good goal, mind you Garn**** was on the pitch

Monaco2 - 0Marseille



Fucking disappointing performance as always, im so done with this shitty club


Monaco
Man United5 - 2Ipswich



The only bad thing about this game is the fact that 60% of us don’t have Bruno on fpl ✌️


Man United
Man United5 - 2Ipswich



BRUNO OR ZIDANE?!??!?? THATS THE QUESTION

Real Madrid4 - 0Malaga



HEYY JUDEERE


Real Madrid
Chelsea4 - 3Brighton



VERY GOOD GAMEEEE

Chelsea
Bournemouth1 - 1Everton



Shit game, W Scott

Bournemouth
Union Berlin3 - 3Frankfurt



VAMOSSSS, W COMEBACK

Frankfurt
Lille2 - 2PSG



PSG are fucking shit, barely scrapping draws in Ligue 1, shameless

Lille
Bayern5 - 1Stuttgart



If I were a gambler, I’d always bet on Bayern to win by at least 3 goals

Bayern
Elche0 - 5Barcelona



Wallahi Varca ARE NOT winning the league, HALA MADRID

Barcelona
Real Madrid4 - 1Real Sociedad



Wallahi I love this team 🥹🙏

Real Madrid
Fulham2 - 3Chelsea



Palmer, what a plrrrrrr

Chelsea
Espanyol1 - 2Real Madrid




Real Madrid
Espanyol1 - 2Real Madrid



HALA MADRID HALA CARLOS

Real Madrid
Hull City2 - 0Man United



Bullshit

Hull City
Portugal3 - 3Spain



Top 5 Ronaldo games I’ve seen live, I’ll always thank my dad for forcing me to watch this 🥹

Portugal
bookd.



