bookd.
anshul

anshul

@anshul

I love football, I have been watching it since I was 10. Now I know a lot more about it than I did then. Barcelona fan, if it wasn't obvious.

Created 6 days ago
Filters
18 reviews
World Cup
Netherlands2 - 2Argentina
anshul
anshul@anshul
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4d ago

this match had no reason to be a five star michelin star classic after netherlands were 2-0 down lmaooo i will talk about 80'-90+9' Wout Weghorst to my kids like he is the boogeyman

La Liga
Barcelona4 - 3Real Madrid
anshul
anshul@anshul
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4d ago

this was more of a belt to ass than the scoreline suggests rapha my love the overall travis collab was so insane man crazy vibes and this is coming from a guy who has never even listened to Travis Scott

Champions League
PSG1 - 1Arsenal
anshul
anshul@anshul
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4d ago

gabriel remembered he's brazilian and it's 2026 so he has to suck

Champions League
Barcelona2 - 8Bayern
anshul
anshul@anshul
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4d ago

my 9/11 was depressed the next day and the day after that and the day after that

La Liga
Barcelona7 - 2Racing Santander
anshul
anshul@anshul
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4d ago

top 5 black men 1. Karim David Adeyemi 2. Michael Jackson 3. Michael Jordan 4. Denzel Washington 5. Nelson Mandela

Champions League
PSG2 - 3Barcelona
anshul
anshul@anshul
6d ago

nastiest pumpfake I have ever seen bro they made me believe (raphinha my love)

Super Cup
Real Madrid2 - 5Barcelona
anshul
anshul@anshul
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6d ago

they deadass need to put age restriction on this sh*t lmaooooooo

Champions League
Barcelona4 - 1Bayern
anshul
anshul@anshul
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6d ago

if i ever have a boy I'm naming him raphinha if it's a girl sorry sweetie but it's still raphinha deal with it one of my fondest memories as a football fan

World Cup
England1 - 2Argentina
anshul
anshul@anshul
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6d ago

enzo fernandez pulled off some of the most badass sh*t I've seen in my life so stubborn kept shooting all game and sick guy actually scored too badass goal badass celebration badass sh*t

Champions League
Bayern1 - 1PSG
anshul
anshul@anshul
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6d ago

olise got plenty of time to go back to chain snatching in London harry kane bruv that wasn't bad that was TRASH (tho PSG did get lucky with refs too)

Champions League
Inter4 - 3Barcelona
anshul
anshul@anshul
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6d ago

as a match five star michelin star finger licking delicacy as a fan screw you Acerbi

World Cup
Argentina3 - 3France
anshul
anshul@anshul
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6d ago

I saw the god and the devil.

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Argentina