bookd.
Filters
39 reviews
Premier League
Man United1 - 6Tottenham
Adrian
Adrian@apg
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★13h ago

Ouuu shii lucky spin 👀 is this a preview for Saturday 👀 hopefully 👀 Lord knows my spurs buddies need it.

Player of the match
Son Heung-Min
Tottenham
Friendlies
Mexico0 - 2Chile
Adrian
Adrian@apg
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

I dont even care anymore fr fr Rafa you on a watchlist

Friendlies
Argentina3 - 0Benin
Adrian
Adrian@apg
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

I know this isn’t your last game ever, I know you’ll walk into Miami’s facilities and conducts business as usual. But there will be a piece of you left at Estadio Monumental. That’s what I’m scared of, you’ve always put your country first and rightly so. I’m afraid that without that drive for your nation you’ll leave us sooner rather than later. It pains me knowing that you’re just 4 hours away and I can’t be there every game to see you. Currently on crutches re-learning how to walk for the second time this year has sadly has kept me from going to see you play live. But the same motivation you gave me that drove me to get back on the field so many times before will be the same to motivate me to make that 4 hour drive and see you play again. My first time ever seeing you play I genuinely cried. Seeing the idol I grew up watching the greatest of all time standing just a couple yards away from me. It was like I had an endless amount of adrenaline. Though it was cut short due to an injury I will never forget that day and I don’t regret it for one second. You’re officially halfway retired and rather than lay here and cry listening to your voice crack trying to keep it together I just want to smile. Smile and thank you for all the memories, for all the hope, and for every fucking second I was able to watch you play. I want to thank God himself for not only giving me life on this beautiful planet with all these beautiful people, but for also giving me life during the same time as you to have the chance to witness you play this beautiful game, for making me fall in love with this sport, making me a Barcelona fan, and making me your fan. Leo thank you for everything you’ve done for every single person. I will be seeing you soon I promise you that. Hasta Luego Leyenda. 🐐🤎

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Argentina
6
Friendlies
USA3 - 0Mexico
Adrian
Adrian@apg
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4d ago

Real review now Embarrassing from Rafa Marquez Embarrassing from Tala Embarrassing from Santi Embarrassing from Pineda Embarrassing from Gallardo Embarrassing from Romo You seeing the pattern? It’s time for the old generation to go. If you want a flower to grow you don’t plant it with weeds around.

Friendlies
USA3 - 0Mexico
Adrian
Adrian@apg
4d ago

To that one pussy defending Trump

1
Nations League
Spain3 - 1Czechia
Adrian
Adrian@apg
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4d ago

Mexico didn’t even concede #SpainWashed

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Spain
Nations League
Croatia0 - 7England
Adrian
Adrian@apg
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4d ago

Croatia seeing the added stoppage time

Player of the match
Anthony Gordon
England
Nations League
Poland6 - 0Romania
Adrian
Adrian@apg
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5d ago

UNC! STILL! GOT! IT!

Player of the match
Robert Lewandowski
Poland
CONCACAF Nations League
Curaçao1 - 0Trinidad and Tobago
Adrian
Adrian@apg
6d ago

This is not the curaçao I grew up watching 💔

Friendlies
Mexico1 - 1Peru
Adrian
Adrian@apg
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

The state this team has me in 💔

Player of the match
Óscar Herrera
Mexico
Nations League
Czechia0 - 2England
Adrian
Adrian@apg
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Be pretty fucking cool if Gordo could do this for Barcelona

Player of the match
Anthony Gordon
England
Liga MX
Necaxa2 - 4Club America
Adrian
Adrian@apg
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

The bullshit these refs be on when it comes to var score all the hattricks you want buddy you and Alexis still got retired from the NT by a 17 year old

Liga MX
Leon2 - 1Juarez
Adrian
Adrian@apg
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

A wins a win at el Nou Camp from 🍌

Player of the match
José Pérez
Leon
Friendlies
Mexico1 - 1Colombia
Adrian
Adrian@apg
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

At least we got a Mora gol second team held up decent should’ve been up 4-1 VIVA MEXICO 🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽

Player of the match
Gilberto Mora
Mexico
CONCACAF Nations League
Costa Rica3 - 4Curaçao
Adrian
Adrian@apg
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

This side of the world just does it better How it felt when that 4th went in

Liga MX
Club America2 - 2Guadalajara Chivas
Adrian
Adrian@apg
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Gotta start feeding chivas players Gerber cause they stay choking

1
La Liga
Sevilla1 - 3Barcelona
Adrian
Adrian@apg
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

This is how you do it 10x more

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
Liga MX
Juarez2 - 0Tigres UANL
Adrian
Adrian@apg
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

I don’t even think I made it to halftime

Player of the match
Óscar Vallesilla
Juarez
Premier League
Brentford3 - 0Chelsea
Adrian
Adrian@apg
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Chelsea fans how yall feelin?

Player of the match
Thiago
Brentford
World Cup
Argentina2 - 1England
Adrian
Adrian@apg
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Remember this like it was yesterday #Throwback #Unc #Layooo

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Inter Miami
2
Carabao Cup
Man City5 - 0Norwich
Adrian
Adrian@apg
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Man City fans seeing a 5-0 win without Haaland vs a championship side

3
Campeones Cup
Inter Miami2 - 0Cruz Azul
Adrian
Adrian@apg
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Leo, everything you think you are multiply it by 100 cause that’s what you are.

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Inter Miami
La Liga
Barcelona7 - 2Racing Santander
Adrian
Adrian@apg
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

This attack is ruthless

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
5
Carabao Cup
Man United2 - 3Brighton
Adrian
Adrian@apg
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Brighton wondering why no one’s impressed with a comeback vs United

Liga MX
Leon2 - 0Atletico San Luis
Adrian
Adrian@apg
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

omg the men won only thing that could make this better would be the girlies winning too

Player of the match
Diber Abonia
Leon
Liga MX Femenil
Pachuca W0 - 1León W
Adrian
Adrian@apg
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

omg the girlies won only thing that would make this better would be the men winning too

Liga MX
Guadalajara Chivas3 - 0U.N.A.M. - Pumas
Adrian
Adrian@apg
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

When your team is named after Messi you bound for greatness 🐐 The pozole I was munchin down on

Player of the match
Santiago Sandoval
Guadalajara Chivas
Brasileirão
Flamengo2 - 1Corinthians
Adrian
Adrian@apg
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

PAQUETA GOL PAQUETA GOL PAQUETA GOL

Player of the match
Lucas Paquetá
Flamengo