Cagliari1 - 1Juventus


Romano you were looking great. I hope Inter have great plans for you in the future. Caprile…. Another great GK show.

Cagliari
Sassuolo1 - 1Milan


Sassuolo your chances were outstanding, however 2 goals in 5 minutes only results in another draw.

Sassuolo
Liverpool0 - 3Man City



Man City
Lazio3 - 1Monza


Really was hoping for Monza to comeback. Lazio proving everyone wrong

Lazio
Como0 - 0Roma


Serie A’s first 0-0 match from the only two scudetto challengers. Donny gets his first red card. The result is suitable for the Nerazzurri nonetheless.

Roma
Napoli3 - 0Frosinone


Giving this one to Palmisani because he is a shot stopper monster. KDB please retire (you’re too good for this Napoli team)

Frosinone
Inter3 - 0Parma


Bentornato a tutti! How I missed you, black&blue. Sucic really proving he wants to be in the starting XI. Stankovic, you’ll get your goal soon! And Spence coming on like a horse… #SerieA

Inter
Italy3 - 1Türkiye


Nothing to say. But look at the subs who scored. Forza Azzurri 🇮🇹💙

Italy
France1 - 1Italy


Italy had this if they wouldn’t be so nervous and focus on their passes and keeping the ball possession. Vergara came in and added all the necessary pressure we lacked in the first. Donna saving our ass as usual. 11v10 and they should have taken it easily… I’ll take the draw.

Italy
Greece2 - 2Netherlands


My boy double D just couldn’t stay onside huh

Netherlands
Türkiye1 - 4Italy


INTER BLOCCO PREVAILS


Italy
Frosinone2 - 0Como


Frosinone, what a joy to watch. That cancelled goal for Raimondo is a joke. Como is not the hype everyone thinks they are.

Frosinone
Fiorentina1 - 1Napoli


Hahahaha Napoli, this season is more karma for that robbery in 2025

Fiorentina
Roma2 - 2Inter


A draw is acceptable. We could have won this if they weren’t sleeping the first half. I can’t stand them conceding 2 every game and waking up for 45 minutes.

Inter
Milan0 - 2Benfica


🤣🤣

Benfica
Inter5 - 3Udinese


I can’t take these 0-2 comebacks anymore and it’s only match week 4

Inter
Sassuolo3 - 2Juventus


Pure chaos at the end

Sassuolo
Lecce3 - 2Monza


I predicted a tie for this match lol but was I wrong.

Lecce
Atalanta1 - 2Cagliari


Cagliari are on something this season

Cagliari
Lazio2 - 2Milan


Lazio I believed you would fly higher, but Moreira was feeling fowl. 2 birds with 2 stones.

Lazio
Genoa1 - 1Frosinone


Frosinone looking good as usual meanwhile Genoa playing rugby? Shameful miss by Colombo - not looking good for this club and DDR.

Frosinone
Venezia2 - 4Fiorentina


Mastantuono 🧢🧢🧢 giving La Viola their first win

Fiorentina
Real Madrid2 - 1Inter


Without Inter’s mistakes, Inter had this match. Pepe, if it wasn’t for your footwork you were like Buffon today.

Inter
Frosinone3 - 2Venezia


Frosinone is pleasant to watch! Raimondo at 4 goals in 3 apps

Frosinone
Roma2 - 1Atalanta


Carnesecchi Madonna

Atalanta
Inter3 - 2Napoli


I NEVER DOUBTED YOU MY CAPTAIN


Inter
Sassuolo1 - 1Frosinone


Quest’er’il calcio

Sassuolo
Torino0 - 1Monza


No penalty? Regardless, Torino barely created chances

Monza
Atalanta1 - 0Bologna


Boring watch. Last minute opener from Samardzic.

Atalanta
Lecce0 - 4Roma


4 stars for 4 goals, because what was that, Lecce … Are these guys just handing out goals to Malen?

Roma
Cagliari0 - 1Inter


This was NOT my Inter today. Whatever was happening, you got the win

Inter
Torino1 - 2Milan


Would love to see Cisse on the NT

Milan
Inter4 - 1Monza


ANDY “ANDY DIOUF” DIOUF

Inter
Inter1 - 0Betis


JOHNNY, JOHNNY STONES!


Inter
bookd.


