bookd.
Filters
10 reviews
Premier League
Tottenham2 - 3Aston Villa
corazons
corazons@corazons
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

This one feels like the worst one so far, worse than brentford, worse than liverpool and worse then the back to back 0-0s We were the better team and it felt like everything was against us. No penalty, no free kicks, no card on that early awb challenge which I think could have been red, Zion Susuki playing phenomenal with both shot stopping and ball playing. Even when we conceded the first it was when VDV was off the pitch because of a Villa player, also such a stupid goal, just let it go out man. Besides Marmoushs horror first touch, him and Solanke felt invisible. Solanke only had 25 touches in his 66 minutes which is less then his replacement did in 25 minutes. Maybe im the only Tottenham who thinks this but Mathys Tel is one of my favourite players on our team this season, definitely my favourite attacking player and I feel like we really could have used him today, get something creative going on that left side, Marmoush up top and Solanke on the bench. I dont get the hate he receives, especially after today where we see theres worser options on our team. Thought Gray and Savio were great, bummer neither were able to pick up any g/a, thought they deserved it. But still Im just happy we managed to pick up some goals today, get off the mark, make a start. Gif of my favourite movie to make me feel better.

Player of the match
Zion Suzuki
Aston Villa
Carabao Cup
Liverpool3 - 1Tottenham
corazons
corazons@corazons
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Woke up early for this one before realising I dont have to watch it. I can simply save me the trouble and go back to sleep. So only watched till the first goal.

Premier League
Tottenham0 - 0Everton
corazons
corazons@corazons
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

So happy I woke up at 4:30am to watch my football team play. I do wonder whether we will ever score a goal. Mathys Tel you were great when you came on.

Player of the match
Jan van Hecke
Tottenham
Premier League
Nott'm Forest0 - 0Tottenham
corazons
corazons@corazons
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

So boring. From a defensive standpoint we were very good, from the backline to Tonali in midfield. But our attacking threat is non existent. No creativity in our midfield is what killing us, NOT TEL as many fans would have you believe. Nothing to do with the players in the midfield, just injuries derailing our creative midfielders, although I do think I need to see some change in the duo of Bentancur and Gallagher. Marmoush was too wasteful, how he hasnt managed to put one of those two on target (or at least find Kudus in the second). I did think Mathys Tel was our best attacker, I think the anti-Tel agenda Im seeing everywhere is unwarranted, and even if you disagree the hate train towards him is ABSOLUTELY unwarranted. The same thing happened with our fanbase with Brennan Johnson. First point of the season is a positive I guess but how are we still looking for our first goal of the season three games into the season, similar situation happened with Aston Villa last season and they finished in a Europe spot so I think we just gotta stick by our boys and support them rather than spread hate.

Player of the match
Rodrigo Bentancur
Tottenham
Premier League
Tottenham0 - 2Newcastle
corazons
corazons@corazons
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★29 Aug 2026

It is genuinely baffling how we have spent this much money, have suffered season after season with injury crisis’s, yet the new season starts and we still have the longest injury list and are starting Pedro Porro on the wing and Bentancur in our midfield in a 26/27 season game.

Premier League
Liverpool2 - 2Nott'm Forest
corazons
corazons@corazons
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★29 Aug 2026

Liverpool were very poor in that first half, improved a bit in the second but still not great. Thought Wirtz was quite good besides a few wayward passes. Darwizzy woulda put 3 in today.

Player of the match
Florian Wirtz
Liverpool
Carabao Cup
Tottenham5 - 1Charlton
corazons
corazons@corazons
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★27 Aug 2026

I love savio already Same Charlton that beat West Ham lmao

Player of the match
Sávio
Tottenham
Premier League
Brentford3 - 0Tottenham
corazons
corazons@corazons
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

Brentford had 26 shots and 4xg and its only game week one, its gonna be a long season if we cant turn it around. Just checked, Gabriel still skied it though.

Player of the match
Kevin Schade
Brentford
Premier League
Arsenal3 - 0Coventry
corazons
corazons@corazons
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Aug 2026

First unsuccessful hate watch of the season.

Player of the match
Christos Tzolis
Arsenal