bookd.
dominikaa

dominikaa

@dominikaa
Created August 2026
Filters
20 reviews
La Liga
Barcelona7 - 2Racing Santander
dominikaa
dominikaa@dominikaa
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Great show! Flick made offensive machine😍

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
Bundesliga
Dortmund2 - 0Hamburger
dominikaa
dominikaa@dominikaa
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★29 Aug 2026

Really good first half, nice to see new players fitting so good to squat. I hope Konstandelias will be okay🤞😔

Player of the match
Konstantinos Karetsas
Dortmund
La Liga
Barcelona2 - 0Athletic Club
dominikaa
dominikaa@dominikaa
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★27 Aug 2026

Fermin is so good this seson, I love seeing him with Raphinia they have amazing chemistry on the pitch😍🔥 If not for Simon Barca would win like 5-0 at least

Player of the match
Unai Simón
Athletic Club
Champions League
Barcelona3 - 3Inter
dominikaa
dominikaa@dominikaa
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★26 Aug 2026

One of the most stresfull and fantastic matches I have ever seen. What a thrill!

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Barcelona
Champions League
PSG5 - 4Bayern
dominikaa
dominikaa@dominikaa
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★26 Aug 2026

One of the best examples of modern offensive football, great show😍