bookd.
Filters
40 reviews
Friendlies
USA1 - 0Canada
el
el@eldritch
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

It's a little bit boring, but every time he appears on screen i'm just like "son!"(T0T )

Player of the match
Brian Schwake
USA
Nations League
Italy3 - 1Türkiye
el
el@eldritch
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2d ago

I’m rooting for Italy because of him, but he hasn’t even played a minute yet:'((((

Friendlies
USA4 - 2Chile
el
el@eldritch
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

My son Albert finally scored😭😭😭😍😍 And I'll probably never forget the commotion that followed.

La Liga
Sevilla1 - 3Barcelona
el
el@eldritch
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

The ultimate duo (Raphinha x Yamal).

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
Bundesliga
1899 Hoffenheim2 - 3Dortmund
el
el@eldritch
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

It's a shame Samu wasn't there. But I admit Jobe's tackle was good, and it was a great comeback from Dortmund.

Player of the match
Serhou Guirassy
Dortmund
DFB Pokal
HEBC0 - 5Dortmund
el
el@eldritch
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

The red card was answered with a goal.

Player of the match
Samuele Piá
Borussia Dortmund