bookd.
footygrizzy

footygrizzy

@footygrizzy

Culer and a Messi fan. Anfield gave me the biggest heartbreak, Qatar relieved me. Am I an NPC?

Created August 2026
Filters
14 reviews
La Liga
Real Madrid1 - 0Villarreal
footygrizzy
footygrizzy@footygrizzy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

Vini being cloned might not be even hoax man. Even the player whose hair he pulled, didn't complain to the ref 😭😭😭. He's that level of washed.

Player of the match
Yan Diomande
Real Madrid
2
Friendlies
Argentina3 - 0Benin
footygrizzy
footygrizzy@footygrizzy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4d ago

Where do I start? Apart from the fact that I enjoyed watching you, I believe you were a integral part of my life. I have hugged my father only twice (Once when I topped my school and the other when you won the WC. To clear I like my dad veryyy much and no ,there isn't any quarrel between us 😆) Your achievements weren't my ego points but to someone who is struggling, you were nothing short of a miracle. You quit , came back, and achieved everything possible. They tried to massacre your whole image when you were battling with the grief of your suffering father. One requires an impenetrable heart to endure such. In the due process, you may have taught me the lesson of never ever giving up. I might have missed your early success, but I was there in your decline and I can gladly say, I continue in your eternal rise to legendary status. Hope everyone find such success in their lives as well. Gracias Messi.

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Argentina
2
Nations League
England2 - 3Spain
footygrizzy
footygrizzy@footygrizzy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Olmo when you ask him to play the same for Barcelona :

Player of the match
Rodri
Spain
1
La Liga
Sevilla1 - 3Barcelona
footygrizzy
footygrizzy@footygrizzy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

This guy gotta chill dawg. Rapha can have as many concubines he wants. Yamal and Gordon stinker but they served their purpose. Gordon is the reason Yamal isn't getting double teamed. The defense is in shambles. This was our first real test. Sevilla were great.

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
Champions League
PSG6 - 1Slovan Bratislava
footygrizzy
footygrizzy@footygrizzy
4w ago

Hattrick against Plumbers....

Player of the match
Ousmane Dembélé
PSG
Champions League
Real Madrid2 - 1Inter
footygrizzy
footygrizzy@footygrizzy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

All teams in UCL turn into Ne@nthreals while playing against RM smhh

Player of the match
Thibaut Courtois
Real Madrid
Serie A
Inter3 - 2Napoli
footygrizzy
footygrizzy@footygrizzy
5 Sept 2026

Lautaro....

Player of the match
Lautaro Martínez
Inter
La Liga
Barcelona5 - 2Rayo Vallecano
footygrizzy
footygrizzy@footygrizzy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★31 Aug 2026

Offense was never the problem. And with this suicidal highline, we need reinforcement in defense. Rayo were close to scoring 3 goals. We cannot always go kamikazee. Christensen is a sigh of relief. Princess Diane, what a buy. Raphinha shouldn't get injured. I am afraid. And the way Xavi Espart has snatched chain of both Cancelo and Balde. Kounde I am trying my best nah guy. That's it. Yamal shut up every body.

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
La Liga
Barcelona2 - 0Athletic Club
footygrizzy
footygrizzy@footygrizzy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★28 Aug 2026

Dominated ATHLETIC like crazy but UNAI turned into Lev Yashin's second coming. Yamal concerning performance.

Player of the match
Unai Simón
Athletic Club
Friendlies Clubs
Basel 18932 - 5Barcelona
footygrizzy
footygrizzy@footygrizzy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★16 Aug 2026

Backline still shaky. Christensen needs to be available or else our backline is gone. Midfield and Attack is depth is crazy. Just need a CB and a ST (Number 9)

Friendlies Clubs
Barcelona1 - 0Nott'm Forest
footygrizzy
footygrizzy@footygrizzy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★9 Aug 2026

Hamza is physical. That's a great thing. Need to find a great number 9 for his development. Bernal isn't the number 6 we believe him to be. But he's clutch. Adeyemi I don't even know why we signed him. Christensen is easily world class limited due to injury

Player of the match
X. Espart
Barcelona