Chelsea3 - 1Sunderland


Chelsea
Chelsea6 - 3Leeds

What an amazing second-half. Come onnnn!


Chelsea
Chelsea0 - 3Man City

I don’t really know if I should be sad that we lost or happy that City got a step closer to winning the league.
Wolves1 - 3Chelsea


Chelsea
Chelsea2 - 1Liverpool


Chelsea
Betis1 - 4Chelsea

The moment we added one more trophy to our cabinet. We’ve won it all!

Chelsea
Crystal Palace1 - 3Chelsea


Chelsea
Chelsea6 - 4Western Sydney Wanderers

João Pedro is here to save the day 💪🏻

Chelsea
Chelsea8 - 0Noah

This one was such an enjoyable match to watch. We won, scored 8 goals, and our players looked genuinely happy. After the game, we gained a friend for life, they continue to support us to this day. What a good game.


Chelsea
Chelsea3 - 0Barcelona

That shot. That scream. That night. Up the Chels!


Chelsea
Chelsea2 - 1Tottenham

We maybe shit, but we own Tottenham any day.

Chelsea
Chelsea0 - 1Juventus

At least Misha’s back after a long time 🤷🏻♀️
Chelsea3 - 0Milan

João Pedro and Caicedo goals? Chills.
Johor Darul Takzim3 - 3Chelsea

I was actually so happy to see Mudryk back, and I loved that beautiful cross from him. But what a dirty team we played against for a “friendly match.” They were out there trying to take our players out. Nasty behaviour.
Fulham2 - 3Chelsea

What’s No.9 curse?? We’re so fucking back.


Chelsea
bookd.







