bookd.
C

captain_mcguy

@isaiah_iv

🔵🌕 - 🦁🟣

Orlando, FL
Created March 2026
Filters
40 reviews
Friendlies
USA4 - 2Chile
C
captain_mcguy@isaiah_iv
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Shaky first half, but a dominant second. Julian Hall is a baller and Sebby is cementing himself as one of the greats. I really need the defensive core to step it up between now and 2030… cuz eesh. Also, I think having the team play in South America would do the squad wonders. It’s one thing to have to struggle at home, but they need to learn to do it on hostile soil.

Player of the match
Sebastian Berhalter
USA
MLS
Philadelphia Union4 - 2Orlando City
C
captain_mcguy@isaiah_iv
1w ago

I personally want to apologize to the city of Orlando

Friendlies
USA4 - 1Peru
C
captain_mcguy@isaiah_iv
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

These kids man… they’re cookin with a special type of sauce. Cavan, Jules, Gozo, Ellis, and Mehmeti gonna be ballin for the next few cycles. Also, no Tottenham, you cannot have Poch back

Player of the match
Sebastian Berhalter
USA
2
Carabao Cup
Liverpool3 - 1Tottenham
C
captain_mcguy@isaiah_iv
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

The win that Areola needed, and the loss that the spurs probably expected

Player of the match
Alexis Allister
Liverpool
Premier League
Man United0 - 1Man City
C
captain_mcguy@isaiah_iv
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

I would trust Enzo Maresca with my social security card

Player of the match
Erling Haaland
Man City
MLS
Orlando City3 - 0Toronto
C
captain_mcguy@isaiah_iv
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Ivan Dario Angulo Cortes, welcome to Valhalla 🫡

Player of the match
Iván Cortés
Orlando City
MLS
Atlanta United2 - 3Orlando City
C
captain_mcguy@isaiah_iv
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Beat Atlanta and Miami fumble on the same day? It’s good times, mate. Just loving this team man. Yes our defense needs work—and Ricardo I need you specifically to look into CB for the love of all things good—but man this is some exciting football to watch. Proud to be from Orlando

Player of the match
Antoine Griezmann
Orlando City
Champions League
Porto0 - 2Man City
C
captain_mcguy@isaiah_iv
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Maresca Ball might sure make City games prime entertainment for casuals but it gives great anxiety for City fans

Player of the match
Erling Haaland
Man City
Premier League
Man City1 - 0Coventry
C
captain_mcguy@isaiah_iv
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Cons: Phil, unfortunately, your only place on the pitch is right wing. Also, that midfield for the last 20 was… oof Pros: the midfield was new and Enzo wasn’t supposed to start, sooo give it a few matches and I think we’ll be solid. Donnarumma, I love you. And lastly, Bouaddi and Anderson will feed generations

Player of the match
Gianluigi Donnarumma
Man City
MLS
Minnesota United3 - 3Orlando City
C
captain_mcguy@isaiah_iv
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★30 Aug 2026

Are we the MLS’s Spurs? CUZ HOW DID WE LOSE THAT LEAD IN 5 MINUTES Please, Orlando, buy more defenders 😭😭😭

Player of the match
Antoine Griezmann
Orlando City
Premier League
Liverpool2 - 2Nott'm Forest
C
captain_mcguy@isaiah_iv
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★30 Aug 2026

Watched with a friend who’s FotMob was ahead of the broadcast so…

Player of the match
Morgan Gibbs-White
Nott'm Forest
Premier League
Crystal Palace1 - 4Man City
C
captain_mcguy@isaiah_iv
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★28 Aug 2026

I mean, this is a game we lose in the past two years. Crystal Palace was aggressive with their press in the middle of the pitch and played very physically, but the boys matched it well and controlled the game. No panic, no freak out, just cool heads and lots of goals Also, that Cherki guy is good

Player of the match
Rayan Cherki
Man City
Premier League
Man City2 - 1Bournemouth
C
captain_mcguy@isaiah_iv
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

Geuhi CDM… I see the vision… But seriously, just play Nico G instead. And Nunes and Cherki all the time

Player of the match
Rayan Cherki
Man City
MLS
Orlando City2 - 1Real Salt Lake
C
captain_mcguy@isaiah_iv
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

THIS ONE MEANT SOMETHING TO ME

Player of the match
Antoine Griezmann
Orlando City SC
MLS
Orlando City1 - 2Chicago Fire
C
captain_mcguy@isaiah_iv
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★20 Aug 2026

First off, shoutout to everyone who went to the game. Florida footy in the summer is the 7th ring of Hell. Onto the review… I guess it’s better that we aren’t the league toilet paper anymore, but mid table is… eh? We look way better than we did pre-world cup (I don’t think a lot of our supporters give credit to that), but the team looks a bit found-out and out of ideas. I will say that this game is different if we had Martin Ojeda back from injury. Griezmann might be our most talented player, but Martin is our most important. The goal threat that man offers is something we need back asap. Anyways, the next few matches put us against rather favorable teams. We’ll see where this team stands in five weeks.

MLS
Orlando City1 - 1Cincinnati
C
captain_mcguy@isaiah_iv
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★16 Aug 2026

Máxime Creapeu, I want to apologize for everything I said about you pre-World Cup 🙏🏽

MLS
Orlando City1 - 0Nashville
C
captain_mcguy@isaiah_iv
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★26 Jul 2026

I… I can’t believe what I’m seeing. The football on display from the Lions is night a day from a month ago. I won’t jinx anything, but these past two performances are pointing to something truly special

Player of the match
Tyrese Spicer
Orlando City
MLS
San Jose Earthquakes0 - 4Orlando City
C
captain_mcguy@isaiah_iv
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Jul 2026

Ain’t no way I just saw what I saw

Player of the match
Maxime Crépeau
Orlando City