bookd.
سارة

سارة

@kobbiexs

other teams/leagues i log regularly: bayern munich, juventus, epl & wsl and more

Created May 2026
Filters
40 reviews
Nations League
England3 - 0Czechia
سارة
سارة@kobbiexs
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

A win is a win again against Czech at Wembley!! This game was actually a lot better than the previous one since the team is coming back from a huge win against Croatia away. It was nice seeing the players that we are not used to see with tuchel like skelly, trent get more minutes and show how they constantly improve when playing with this squad. It's a shame that we couldn't maintain the win against spain and waiting for them to lose points against weaker opponents so I hope we make it up in November and end group stage on top!! Enjoyed seeing the team back again with more new faces after the world cup !!

Player of the match
Harry Kane
England
Champions League
Ajax2 - 3Tottenham
سارة
سارة@kobbiexs
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

And that's how the story unfolded 😔

Player of the match
Lucas Moura
Tottenham
Europa League
Man United5 - 4Lyon
سارة
سارة@kobbiexs
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

That mainoo goal followed by the maguire winner ABSOLUTE CINEMA

Player of the match
Harry Maguire
Man United
Champions League
Dortmund0 - 2Real Madrid
سارة
سارة@kobbiexs
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

and from here ucl finals started to be snooze feasts

Player of the match
Jude Bellingham
Real Madrid
Super Cup
Real Madrid2 - 5Barcelona
سارة
سارة@kobbiexs
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

banging their head as always

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
Copa del Rey
Barcelona3 - 2Real Madrid
سارة
سارة@kobbiexs
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

bring back the jules I know it's not funny anymore 💔💔

Player of the match
Jules Koundé
Barcelona
Champions League
Benfica4 - 5Barcelona
سارة
سارة@kobbiexs
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

RAPHIIIIIIIIII 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 (24/25 a figment of my imagination)

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
Champions League
Arsenal3 - 0Real Madrid
سارة
سارة@kobbiexs
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

assenal more of this please don't sell us a life you can't maintain

Player of the match
Declan Rice
Arsenal
Champions League
PSG5 - 0Inter
سارة
سارة@kobbiexs
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

3 cute little stars for my client and very close friend doue because I genuinely hate both of these clubs

Player of the match
Désiré Doué
PSG
Nations League
Czechia0 - 2England
سارة
سارة@kobbiexs
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

i finally watched this on full without any distractions... a win is a win ig

Player of the match
Anthony Gordon
England
FA Cup
Chelsea0 - 1Man City
سارة
سارة@kobbiexs
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

this is no POTM this is the best player I saw do something watchable

Player of the match
Pedro Neto
Chelsea
Champions League
Bayern4 - 3Real Madrid
سارة
سارة@kobbiexs
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

In 2017, because of real madrid, a fan for 4-5 years have lost interest in bayern unfortunately (which is duh!! grow up and realised I can't like everyone😭) how can I be normal about losing roberry to lahm to lewa after years and the beaf they came up with barcelona? Well yes you can say that 8-2 made it even worse However, that talented english french boy from crystal palace that everyone was talking about and complimenting, that I saw a post or two about in qpr before? well lets see what the hype is about. His style, those set peaces he scores like it's casual, the duo with eze.. I've never felt more excited to see a talent with england for ages little did I know his history with edf u20 and his tournament in the Olympics. I was devastated that England couldn't secure such player. game in game out with palace I knew big things are coming meanwhile bayern were building up with kompany which made me interested again and following what they are up to. summer is here, transfers starts and the happiness over those rumours will never be replicated. Because I was there for kompany's burnely I still the potential even while losing the casual league. Bayern choosing him specifically and paying that much will never be random. With the group of players he is coming to play with, it all circled back to the legendary club i once liked. Consistent, dedicated and remarkable in their best day. Qualities that I saw in olise. Harry was already there and with Michael I was fully back. Sad what after this amazing game that made me recall it all didn't go well we go again for the 26/27 UCL !!

Player of the match
Michael Olise
Bayern