
Bournemouth0 - 1Liverpool

Dreadful game but very needed win at a difficult ground
Liverpool3 - 1Tottenham

I don’t care about anything outside of that moment

Liverpool
Liverpool0 - 0Fulham

So busy worrying about defensive permutations we aren’t worried enough about the final third. Fulham defended really well but we should be doing better


Fulham
Liverpool2 - 1Atletico Madrid

Could’ve basically started the game 1-0 down because Llorente was on the team sheet smh. Ref was horrendous, fell for the dark arts the whole game and gave the entire stadium headloss. We do look very weak in midfield and the passing is so sloppy, we don’t look like a team at all atm. Nobody even tell me what’s wrong with Barcola I don’t want to know, if I pretend it didn’t happen it didn’t happen. Mac Allister looks like he might be back, he was everywhere today. The goal was so cathartic for everyone, him included I think, judging by his celebration I LOVE RONALD ARAUJO! What a player! That pressing run in the first half gave me robbo flashbacks.

Liverpool
Ipswich0 - 2Liverpool

I missed both goals 😭

Liverpool
Liverpool2 - 2Nott'm Forest

We cannot sell Cody Gakpo. Lost my head completely seeing Szobo at RB because it’s been clear for quite a while that Frimpong shouldn’t be starting and the club knew that before summer and we’ve done nothing. We look more defensively solid with Araujo playing which is frustrating because Jacquet is individually really good. Muñoz is a serious player.

Liverpool
Real Madrid4 - 1Real Sociedad

Konate can suddenly pass forwards


Real Madrid
Fulham2 - 3Chelsea

Was a toss up between Sanchez and the chat for POTM

Chelsea
Newcastle2 - 2Liverpool

Yes I WILL be celebrating a draw against Newcastle
Liverpool1 - 1Brentford


Liverpool
Aston Villa4 - 2Liverpool

37/38

Aston Villa
Man United3 - 2Liverpool

Europa League charge begins here
Everton1 - 2Liverpool

2-1 back on the menu


Liverpool
Newcastle1 - 2Liverpool


Liverpool
Liverpool7 - 0Man United


Liverpool
West Brom1 - 2Liverpool


Liverpool
Man United0 - 5Liverpool


Liverpool
Leicester0 - 4Liverpool


Liverpool
Liverpool2 - 0Porto


Liverpool
Liverpool1 - 1Crystal Palace


Liverpool
Liverpool4 - 2Bournemouth


Bournemouth
Newcastle2 - 3Liverpool


Liverpool
Liverpool1 - 0Arsenal


Liverpool
bookd.




