Man City5 - 3Sunderland

Disgusted that we let Brobbey score 3 goals but Doku looked so sharp and I’m satisfied.
Man City5 - 0Norwich

The perfect performance after the JJ Gabriel drama
Brighton3 - 0Arsenal

Foden kicks somebody in retaliation, red card. Rice kicks somebody in retaliation, yellow card. Word.

Brighton
Man United0 - 1Man City

Firstly, Mr. Maresca putting Ndiaye on for Cherki at HT is simply masterful. Secondly, I hope I’ve just watched Foden play his last match in a city shirt. And lastly, Elliot Anderson simply showed today why he had Mainoo rotting on the bench all World Cup. What a performance.
Coventry0 - 5Brighton

Lamps is getting sacked in the morning. KDB would never get sacked in the morning. KDB clear.

Brighton
Porto0 - 2Man City

Enzo fits right in this team. My god Semenyo has a touch like lukaku
Club Brugge KV2 - 3Aston Villa
Joao Gomes when he’s locked in instead of geeked

Arsenal2 - 1Chelsea

Jovany, Eddie and Colin back line for Chelsea today. Terrible on both ends I’m not falling for the propaganda.

Chelsea
Everton2 - 2Man United

Top top top goal to watch live.

Man United
Man City1 - 0Coventry

The sudden plummet in creativity when Cherki comes off is alarming. Foden was horrendous. Haaland awful as well.
Crystal Palace1 - 4Man City

Cherki masterclass 2/2.

Man City
Chelsea2 - 0Luton

JP Morgan lowkey could win the league

Chelsea
Man City2 - 1Bournemouth

Cherki comes on and Cherki bags 2 assts. Lewis awful as usual.

Man City
bookd.