bookd.
P

pupolop

@pupolop
Created September 2026
Filters
22 reviews
Friendlies
Argentina3 - 0Benin
P
pupolop@pupolop
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

I am a Madridista with all my soul, but if you ask me who is the best, I will answer Messi. A legend that will never be forgotten, thank you for everything

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Argentina
Nations League
Croatia0 - 7England
P
pupolop@pupolop
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4d ago

Bro i feel sorry for croatian children they believed in their team until the end

Player of the match
Jude Bellingham
England
World Cup
England1 - 2Argentina
P
pupolop@pupolop
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5d ago

I was sad for a long time after that game. Messi was great as always, but yes, I was sad for England.

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Argentina
World Cup
Spain1 - 0Argentina
P
pupolop@pupolop
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5d ago

no way bro ferran u can do goals at important matches I cried with happiness that night

Player of the match
Ferran Torres
Spain