Cagliari1 - 1Juventus


Can a Juve fan tell me why Zhegrova is not included in the Europa league squad?

Juventus
Liverpool0 - 3Man City


115 charges son or Ronald Araujo daughter

Man City
Barcelona3 - 0Getafe


First time I seen Kounde smile in 2 years

Barcelona
Sunderland0 - 2Brighton


Piss poor performance from the black cats Meow meow Good 3 points away from home from the seagulls Ka-kaw ka-kaw

Brighton
Argentina3 - 0Benin


Thank you God for letting me watch this


Argentina
Spain4 - 1Croatia


Sorry Livakovic 🥲

Spain
England2 - 3Spain


Yamal goal Gordon goal Kane penalty miss Ferran stinker and hooked Olmo assist Cucurella worst player on the pitch #nooticing

Spain
Atletico Madrid2 - 1Real Madrid


Only player who played like an actual footballer today was Kang in Lee Simeone your son stinks like piss Real Madrid cheers to more hate watches like these 🍻

Atletico Madrid
Sevilla1 - 3Barcelona


Raphinha u make me so happy. Every time I see ur face I smile. Ur the light that ignites that fire within me. Keep being you.

Barcelona
Barcelona7 - 2Racing Santander




Barcelona
Leeds4 - 1Newcastle


What an entertaining watch, thank you Leeds! Absolute domination from start to finish with such electric football. Newcastle really missing their midfield trio from last season. Shoutout Lewis Hall.

Leeds
Levante2 - 4Barcelona


Karim Adeyummy in my tummy


Barcelona
Tottenham0 - 0Everton


Premier league is actually insufferable to watch at times the quality is so poor. I noticed that La liga although less entertaining I feel has more quality in overall gameplay

Everton
Chicago Fire1 - 1Inter Miami


Just watched Messi assist Casemiro in 2026 games gone

Inter Miami
Liverpool2 - 1Atletico Madrid


Kang in Lee > Barcola

Liverpool
Barcelona5 - 1Feyenoord




Barcelona
Valencia0 - 5Barcelona


Who tf said Yamal was injured

Barcelona
Betis1 - 0Real Madrid


Hatewatch szn has begun 😍😍


Betis
Barcelona5 - 2Rayo Vallecano


Anthony Gordon food service Anthony Gordon banks Anthony Gordon Ramsey Anthony Gordonzola Anthony Gorgeous

Barcelona
bookd.