Arsenal W1 - 1Manchester United W


Watched first 30 mins of the game eventhough I was at a concert then I had to turn the game off because internet was awful. I am really glad I lost internet connection because GEORGIA WTF WAS THAT BACK PASS?!?! Watched highlights of the remaining game and we were shit. Why does renee keep bringing #9 and #10 when we need a goal so desperately.Babe #9 can not score a goal even if her life depended on it. Anyways I hope the girls put their mind into place in the next games.
Arsenal W0 - 0Crystal Palace W


We were really bad. No words left tired of players not giving everything. Tired of renee’s pre planned substitutions. What is foord still doing at this club? Also kelly what are you doing. All the good crosses by baum was for nothing because there is no one that could finish today. No one is taking any responsibility for it all they just say “we go again next week”. Things have to change,the attitude,the tactics everything.
West Ham W2 - 1London City Lionesses W


West ham was really good I really liked how they attacked,how organized they were. Their midfield was good too with saki kumagai and zalem. I think this showed lcl that money can not buy the game. You can pay the players millions but they still have to play to win.

West Ham W
Fenerbahçe1 - 1Roma


Archie and greenwood are really good with their link-up play. Kerem what are you doing? Why does the ball move to the opposition when you touch it? Kante was amazing as always. We really struggled with guendouzi’s absence in the midfield. Also why did we sell talisca? It was his type of game man. That save from roma’s keeper just wow.Overall glad we got 1 point and proud of this team in their first game in ucl after 18 years🫶

Fenerbahçe
Brighton W0 - 1Arsenal W


Lisa baum is the signing of this season. She is amazing sometimes misplaces the ball but she will improve with time. Russo was struggling a lot missed some crucial chances and looked out of place a lot. The defence worries me especially the speed. Through balls were getting me nervous because steph and ona seemed a bit slow and also some miscommunication between them. It will all fit in its places with time we have new players so we need time to adjust.
Fenerbahçe1 - 2Beşiktaş


Just no…I can’t do it anymore. #17 when I catch you bro… why are you like this why are you still in this team man. Kante my shayla you deserve the world.
Samsunspor0 - 2Fenerbahçe


Oğuz is getting really good. Hope he keeps his good form. But we need to be more certain in our chances, we waste too much opportunities.

Fenerbahçe
Lyon1 - 2Fenerbahçe


We were robbed from our penalty and some yellow cards due to the referee but still got the win. After 18 years…WE ARE IN UCL🕺🕺

Fenerbahçe
Sturm Graz0 - 1Fenerbahçe


Kante’s pressing was really good. What a player man! Should work on crossing and shooting for the next game especially Kerem. Graz players was so aggressive and deserved more cards for sure.

Fenerbahçe
Fenerbahçe2 - 0Sturm Graz



Fenerbahçe
PSG1 - 1Arsenal


Would have loved Arsenal to win🥲

Arsenal
Barcelona W4 - 0Lyon W



Barcelona W
Liverpool W1 - 3Arsenal W


Nice game missed some chances but I will try to ignore that since its the last game. Hoping to start next season strong🫡
bookd.





