Man City5 - 0Norwich



What a run my fav clubs have. I can’t believe it 🥹 Life is beautiful ✨✨

Man City
Man United0 - 1Man City



Man United when asked to score and defend properly:

Liverpool2 - 1Atletico Madrid



No comments. Good hatewatch.


Liverpool
Barcelona5 - 1Feyenoord



I don’t even want to compare this Barça to any of its previous versions. This squad is the definition of a team. A family. A heart. A team that leads the club towards the 6th. Yamal and Raphinha as captains. The whole squad performing brilliantly. The celebrations. The assists. The Yamal goal. The Raphinha brace. The Adeyemi banger. Gabriel Jesus’s debut goal. These ucl nights are just special. This season is special. I’m so proud of this team. WHAT A GAME!! VISCA BARÇA!!💙❤️


Barcelona
1899 Hoffenheim2 - 3Dortmund



We can’t keep playing like this 😭🙏


Dortmund
Betis1 - 0Real Madrid



“ballon d’or winner” when it comes to clutching a draw against the mid betis:


Betis
HEBC0 - 5Dortmund



First 30 mins were tense, but overall good game 🙌 Inacio brace made my day 🖤💛

Barcelona5 - 2Rayo Vallecano



Flickball healed many broken hearts tonight ❤️🩹
Inter Miami7 - 1Montreal



Prayed for Messi to score 3, he scored 4. I KNOW MY GOAT 🐐🔥 Shushed a certain annoying fanbase 😈 Should’ve sacrificed my sleep for this game tho 😔

Inter Miami
Sevilla1 - 3Atletico Madrid



Sevilla when it’s not 25/26 Barcelona 🥀

Levante5 - 2Betis



Goated match, sad I missed it 💔💔 anyways, VAMOOOOOS


Levante
Crystal Palace1 - 4Man City



Celebrated the birthday of MY CITY and MAN CITY won today RAHHHH 🗣️🔥🩵🩵🩵 Cherki masterclass as always 🤤

Man City
Barcelona2 - 0Athletic Club



Raphinha heatmap. Unai Simon heatmap. The whole Barça squad heatmap. Visca Barça. 💙❤️ Edited because I saw this Raphinha and Fermin picture and couldn’t take my eyes off it

Athletic Club
Real Madrid4 - 1Real Sociedad



Didn’t watch the game, predicted wrong(3-1) so whatever 😂 happy for Mbappe tho 🐢🐢🐢

Real Madrid
Moldova3 - 2Poland



Saw the game irl! The atmosphere on our Zimbru stadium is unreal 🤍 Missing those times too hard man, we had so much hope.. Foc la ghete, Moldova!!💙💛❤️

Moldova
Spain1 - 0Argentina



Happy for Spain, bawled my eyes out for Argentina and Messi especially. My Goat went through hell for nothing 💔

Argentina
Malaga1 - 1Deportivo La Coruna



Meh but Aubameyang scored and that’s what truly matters 🌹


Deportivo La Coruna
Roma4 - 0Fiorentina



Didn’t watch the match, but I’m happy Dybala had a great game ❤️🩹


Roma
Elche0 - 5Barcelona



W Chat, W Squad, W Game. The 6th is coming soon!!!


Barcelona
Man City2 - 1Bournemouth



Tense but Cherki carried lowkey, come on Citeh

Man City
bookd.



















