England3 - 0Czechia



life having harry kane play for both ur teams


England
France4 - 1Belgium



WHEN THEY TRIED TELLING ME FRANCE WAS LOSING. I REMINDED THEM OLISE PLAYS FOR FRANCE. ANYBODY WHO EVER AND WHEN I SAY EVER TRIES TO TELL ME OLISE IS NOT THE BEST PLAYER ITW. I WILL GIVE U THE MOST JUICY SLAP ACROSS THE FACE. DO NOT EVEN JOKE LAD. DONT EVEN TRY TO BECAUSE I DO NOT PLAY


France
Barcelona W7 - 0Real Madrid W



when the pain so brutal u jst cry

West Ham W0 - 3Chelsea W



englands new 1 pound coin

Croatia0 - 7England



rogers goal do not even joke lad


England
India0 - 4Brazil



love u estevao

Brazil
Belgium3 - 0Türkiye



the turkey is overbaked


Belgium
France1 - 1Italy



my love for olise is unmatched


France
Denmark2 - 4Portugal



portugal without ronaldo❤️🩹❤️🩹:


Portugal
Wales2 - 1Norway



norway is slipping through my fingers💔

Germany2 - 0Serbia



I guess magic really is real


Germany
Lyon W0 - 0Chelsea W



fockin hell mate


Chelsea W
Spain4 - 1Croatia



lamine fricking yamal u need to be researched


Spain
Czechia0 - 2England



watching england play and actually score makes me happy internally


England
Australia2 - 4Brazil



estevao hate will not be tolerated 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬


Brazil
Türkiye1 - 4Italy



arda when u need him the most:


Italy
Belgium0 - 1France



3rd review because olise should never feel unloved by me the realmichaelolise

Belgium0 - 1France



no olise is not the goat and isn't the best itw


France
Belgium0 - 1France



he deserves every ounce of glaze I give him who ever disagrees can step off the pitch


France
Georgia0 - 0Ukraine



england alt account

Israel0 - 3Rep. Of Ireland



10/10 hate watch praise the team for there good work 🇮🇪🇮🇪


Rep. Of Ireland
Norway1 - 2Portugal



nyland after defeating the purpose of the goal keeper position


Portugal
Germany0 - 1Greece



the results of musialas absence

Chelsea W1 - 0Arsenal W



londons sky looking real blue

England2 - 3Spain



when my life is bad saka makes it worse


England
Türkiye0 - 1France



ykw classic france "masterclass" love you kids to death yo❤️🩹❤️🩹🇫🇷🇫🇷


France
Austria3 - 1Israel



YA ALLAH PLEASE BLESS THIS REF WITH MOUNTAINS OF GOLD

Netherlands1 - 1Germany



musiala would never let this happen.

Norway3 - 2Denmark



haaland ur a good kid


Norway
Bayern7 - 0Union Berlin



regular day for michael olise whole house happy

Bayern
Sevilla1 - 3Barcelona



raphinha just because he feels like it

Barcelona
Brentford3 - 0Chelsea



the storm after jp js gone


Brentford
Atletico Madrid2 - 1Real Madrid



I want my captain back baby that's a diamond.


Real Madrid
bookd.