
Liverpool3 - 1Tottenham

It was fire until suddenly everything WAS ON FIRE. Scored a goal #progress

Tottenham
Tottenham0 - 0Everton

Didn't know a football match could be that boring. We are never scoring a premier league goal again.

Tottenham
Tottenham1 - 4Chelsea

Something bad happens every November 6th. I sprain my arm, Donald Trump becomes president, etc etc. And yet. This November 6th. Was by far the worst.
Bournemouth0 - 2Tottenham


Tottenham
Tottenham0 - 2Newcastle

Genuinely an enjoyable match until Newcastle scored. Spurs were the best team the majority of the match, however you could see that Newcastle goal coming. That's how every match they dominate tends to go. There were certainly positives to take from it, but it's incredibly clear that Tottenhams attack is not perfect and please god let them buy someone else. Relegation is calling if they don't change their attack. Defense was decent, could've been better but I've certainly seen worse when it comes to Tottenham and defense. Hopefully kudus comes back stronger next week. Better than Brentford but still not good enough.

Newcastle
Tottenham5 - 1Charlton

this savio guy is kinda good ngl..

Tottenham
France0 - 2Spain

Watched it in France.. That was kinda awkward..

Spain
Tottenham1 - 0Man United

the most glorious 90 minutes of my life. Cried when Brennan scored. Cried at full time. COYS.

Tottenham
Tottenham1 - 0Everton

I'm not ashamed to say I cried at full time.
Wolves0 - 1Tottenham

Not even ashamed to say I cried at full time.
bookd.

















