England3 - 0Czechia


My 4-star review of England 3-0 Czechia, with England striker and record appearance holder Harry Kane selected as player of the match. by @alf, age 20

England
Kansas City5 - 1Bay FC


My 3.5 star review of Kansas City 5 - 1 Bay FC, with Kansas City midfielder Debinha selected as player of the match. by @alf, age 20

Kansas City
FYR Macedonia0 - 2Scotland


My 3 star review of North Macedonia 0 - 2 Scotland, with Scotland midfielder Super John McGinn selected as player of the match. by @alf, age 20

Scotland
Croatia0 - 7England


My 5 star review of Croatia 0 - 7 England, with every english player selected as player of the match, but Kane chosen as part of my agenda for his Ballon d’Or charge. by @alf, age 20 (and @ljfp)

England
Seattle Reign0 - 1North Carolina Courage


My 3.5 star review of Seattle Reign 0 - 1 North Carolina Courage, with NCC goalkeeper Sheridan selected as player of the match. Heart is racing. by @alf, age 20

North Carolina Courage
Wales2 - 1Norway


My 4 star review of Wales 2 - 1 Norway, watched from the local Welsh Wetherspoons (with a very much needed social chat and a beer or two). Selected player of the match is former Swansea and current Leeds player Dan James (so lots of bonus points for choices of club!!!) by @alf, age 20


Wales
Paris W2 - 2Arsenal W


My 3 star review of the disgraceful Paris 2 - 2 Arsenal, with Arsenal forward Alessia Russo selected as player of the match for her first goal this season (and Leah Williamson or the ref certainly NOT picked as player of the match). by @alf age 20

Arsenal W
Vålerenga W2 - 1Feyenoord W


Dude I didn’t even realise this was available on Bookd I tried to find it earlier. ANYWAY my 2.5 star review of Vålerenga 2 - 1 Feyenoord, with Feyenoord defender de Graaf selected as player of the match. by @alf, age 20

Feyenoord W
Portsmouth1 - 4Arsenal


Over the past few months this game, despite the owning of Portsmouth that it was, has become very important to me because of the impact it holds on those pesky arsenal (and other) friends of mine (and the scoreline becoming a running joke) by @alf, age 20

Arsenal
Utah Royals2 - 1North Carolina Courage


My 3 star review of Utah Royals 2 - 1 North Carolina Courage, with RECORD MAKING North Carolina Courage forward Ashley Sanchez selected as both player of the match and player of the season. by @alf, age 20

North Carolina Courage
Bay FC1 - 3Orlando Pride


My 4 star review of Bay FC 1 - 3 Orlando Pride, with Orlando midfielder McCutcheon selected as player of the match. by @alf, age 20

Orlando Pride
Chelsea W1 - 0Arsenal W


My 1.5 star review of Chelsea 1 - 0 Arsenal, with nobody selected as player of the match. by @alf, age 20
Portland Thorns1 - 1Houston Dash


My 3.5 star review of Portland Thorns 1 - 1 Houston Dash, with Houston goalkeeper Campbell selected as player of the match. by @alf, age 20

Houston Dash
Washington Spirit0 - 1Angel City


My 3 star review of Washington Spirit 0 - 1 Angel City, with Angel City midfielder Maiara Niehues selected as player of the match. by @alf, age 20

Angel City
England2 - 3Spain


My 4.5 star review of England 2 - 3 Spain, with England winger Bukayo Saka selected as player of the match. by @alf, age 20

England
Seattle Reign2 - 0Boston Legacy


My 3 star review of Seattle Reign 2 - 0 Boston Legacy, with Seattle Reign midfielder Jess Fishlock selected as player of the match. by @alf, age 20

Seattle Reign
Racing Louisville0 - 2San Diego Wave


My 3.5 star review of Racing Louisville 0 - 2 San Diego Wave, with Racing Louisville forward Kayla Fischer selected as player of the match. by @alf, age 20

Racing Louisville
Poland0 - 0Bosnia & Herzegovina


My 2 star review of the Poland 0 - 0 Bosnia & Herzegovina match, with Bosnia & Herzegovina goalkeeper Zlomislić selected as player of the match. by @alf, age 20

Bosnia & Herzegovina
Netherlands1 - 1Germany


Post your video now See you next month Bookd

Netherlands
Arsenal W1 - 0Køge W




Køge W
North Carolina Courage1 - 2NJ/NY Gotham


I'm not letting the "lino" or "VAR" ruin my NCC win. Great 3-2 win, 3 points on the board against top of the league and Sanchez gets goal number 20 to equal the record! OH WAIT. FUCK YOU OFFICIALS.

NJ/NY Gotham
Barcelona7 - 2Racing Santander


"barca and NCC have saved my life in a season where the prem is shit and portsmouth are portsmouth. its nice to know theres good football on every week" -me, an hour ago

Barcelona
Leeds4 - 1Newcastle


DCL was so cold bruh absolutely cryo(gen)ic Follow @dylan for more


Leeds
Charlton0 - 0Portsmouth


Not bad at all tbh! Another clean sheet for my hero Bielica. Great defence today, great from every winger and wingback just couldnt quite hack it to finish it off with our midfield and Bishop who missed a really good RKM chance but for every Bishop tap in missed was 3 saves from Bielica so I’m happy with a draw. When BFS comes back the league’s in trouble. PUP 💙

Portsmouth
Club Brugge KV2 - 3Aston Villa

I've been tagged in a lot of reviews! Sorry if I miss anyone Super John McGinn as usual being a beast in Europe!

Al-Hilal Saudi0 - 2NEOM


Coulibaly scored the worst own goal in the history of the world and Marcin Bulka should still be playing in Europe

NEOM
Chicago Red Stars0 - 6North Carolina Courage


Ashley Sanchez. That’s the review.

North Carolina Courage
Portsmouth2 - 0Cardiff


And thats the hat trick for matches attended this week. Finally a win. Got some thoughts on this one. Jayden Meghoma and Tyrese Shade you sexy sexy fuckers. WOW. Two of the best debuts I’ve seen in a good while for us, probably since Lang or Sørensen. Thought Bielica showed why he deserves the start next week today. Distributed in ways Schmid couldn’t and made saves that were among Schmid’s best as well. BFS. My fucking god you are incredible. You are worth every penny and more and you deserved at least 2 today (should’ve been a hatty if you put that first half header in). Bielik you are a thug who grabs children by the throat. That kid and his mum got kicked out and Bielik didn’t get a booking (he was already on a yellow)??? Needs more than a ban he quite literally committed assault in front of 20,000 people. Cunt. I’m still not convinced if I’m honest. If you watched that game you’d notice sometimes it was all too easy for Cardiff to gain on us. Devlin once again looking shit (what’s happened Terry?) and the only reason we won 2-0 today is because Cardiff couldn’t finish their dinner. If both teams could actually play football this match wouldve been about 6-3.

Portsmouth
Al Shabab0 - 2Al-Hilal Saudi


Brilliant debut from GM7 today, feeling very happy for Labubu as our resident Al-Hilal fan at the game today, Scarlet, Sammy and all the other Arsenal fans backing Al-Hilal for Martinelli 😁 I would like to use this review to send you to like their reviews when they go up!!! Please show some love to those who this game means most to today!!!

Al-Hilal Saudi
Hibernian1 - 3Heart Of Midlothian



Heart Of Midlothian
Portsmouth0 - 2Derby


Was that the performance Alan Knight deserved? Was that the performance Beau Croucher deserved? You've truly upset me today. I don't care that we lost, but we did not fight for that whatsoever and that is unacceptable. I can't wait to see half of you leave after today and become the nobodies that you truly are. Portsmouth has given you everything, you are nothing. Today was more than football because Knightie was more than football. The amount of families that man helped and people coming out to speak about how he personally reached out to them after they struggled with addiction or fell on hard times and constantly checked up on them for years and years was so, so moving. The man dedicated his life to Portsmouth, both after his career with what I've previously mentioned as well as the 801 appearances he made for us from the bottom to the top of the English football pyramid over 2 decades. Some pathetic "performance" you lot put in to honour his and Beau's names today. What were you thinking of during the minutes applause before the match? I'll tell you what I was thinking of. I was stupidly thinking of how you would turn up today and properly be up for it to honour two of Portsmouth's sons. I am appalled today. And I am so upset that I don't even have the capability to be mad today. Some of you did try, that should be acknowledged; but you win as a team and you lose as a team. Today you lost as a team, pathetically and with a whimper. You settled for second best and didn't push yourselves. You are lucky enough to have been given the second chance of another home game next on Saturday, honour Alan and Beau properly this time. Alan Ball once said "This is Portsmouth, people went to war from this city". The oldest thing this city knows is how to fight back and defend our honour. That is the bare minimum responsiblity you have as representatives of Portsmouth. You failed at that today. Do better on Saturday.


Derby
Barcelona5 - 2Rayo Vallecano


Close to 4-1!!!!

Barcelona


Thanks for ruining my fpl tzolis and konsa

Arsenal
Bristol City2 - 1Portsmouth


First away day of the season! AND THE NO GOAL AWAY CURSE IS BROKEN!!!! You best believe we were pretty crap today. A lot of little hiccups and mistakes that Bristol City exploited, and their first goal was far too simple. The only thing worse than watching Schmid on the telly is watching Schmid in-person. He’s the worst distributor of the ball I’ve ever seen, genuinely atrocious and I don’t feel safe with him in net. I would like a new goalkeeper. Kavuma-McQueen continues to impress yet again, the guy is absolutely fucking insane man (and subbing Harvey Blair on for RKM may be the biggest downgrade in football history. Bishop absolutely atrocious, about as bad as the ref today. What the actual donkey fuck were some of those calls? Most obvious DOGSO I’ve ever seen in my life with the foul on Segecic through on goal in like the 78th I think it was minute and he gives a yellow. Set pieces decided today’s game I think. If we had an actual human being as set piece coach instead of the ghost of Michael Doyle past we could genuinely have won that by 3. Defending set pieces we were crap too which confuses me as Shaughnessy is always a stalwart at the back in open play but forgets how to defend during corners? BFS first goal for Pompey! No, I don’t care that it was a penalty. Yes, he scored because I was there and yes, he is better than Bishop and needs to be our starting number 9 for the rest of the season. If this happens, we will not be in trouble. Honourable mentions to Benjamin Arthur, Marlon Pack and Terry Devlin today who all showed individual brilliance and resilience in today’s game. I am not convinced it was as bad as people think it is. 3-0 at Ashton Gate our 1st season back - finished 16th 5-0 at Ashton Gate our 2nd season back - can’t remember where we finished lol 18th or 19th but it was lower 2-1 at Ashton Gate this time round - history says we’re finishing above 16th!!!!

Bristol City
Barcelona2 - 0Athletic Club


I quite enjoyed this game! I like Gordon! And that young buck Espart at fullback, well fair play to you sir. Simón wicked, no more words I think!

Athletic Club
North Carolina Courage2 - 0Angel City


I will try and write a not 3 word review today! I am very tired though so bear with me... Fair enough @scartinelli I believe the hype now, Ashley Sanchez blew that game wide open and if she keeps that up I hate to say it but the golden boot will be hers and not Barbra Banda's. Throughout the whole game her positioning was so clever and she managed to avoid a lot of the ACFC offside traps that some of her teammates kept finding themselves struggling with. I enjoyed watching NCC a lot today, my NWSL learning journey is in its earlier stages and I'm gaining a much larger appreciation for the differences between the women's and men's games. In a lot of cases, I find the women's game more exciting due to the more brave nature of attacking in a league like the NWSL in particular compared to what we see today in the top divisions of Europe in the men's game. Really excited to see more! Does Ashley Sanchez really not make the USWNT squad?

North Carolina Courage
Lask Linz5 - 1Celtic


My review!


Lask Linz
Nott'm Forest0 - 2Leeds


Daniel James my beloved Welsh prince, welcome back to the adults table

Leeds
bookd.









