bookd.
cassandrafc

cassandrafc

@cassandrafc

NOORTHHHH LANDANNN FOREVERRRR

Created June 2026
Filters
35 reviews
Premier League
Brighton3 - 0Arsenal
cassandrafc
cassandrafc@cassandrafc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

I didn’t watch this so this game simply didn’t happen and I just know that nasty Brighton manager will be relishing over this faux pas

Player of the match
David Raya
Arsenal
1
Carabao Cup
Ipswich2 - 4Arsenal
cassandrafc
cassandrafc@cassandrafc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

just realised we conceded on raya’s birthday so half a star.

Player of the match
Max Dowman
Arsenal
1
Premier League
Man United0 - 1Man City
cassandrafc
cassandrafc@cassandrafc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

man united that was a spineless performance wow

Player of the match
Erling Haaland
Man City
Premier League
Sunderland0 - 2Arsenal
cassandrafc
cassandrafc@cassandrafc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

RAYA AND BRUNO YOU WILL HAVE MY KIDS

Player of the match
David Raya
Arsenal
Champions League
Napoli0 - 1Arsenal
cassandrafc
cassandrafc@cassandrafc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Martin I will name my first born after you.

Player of the match
Martin Ødegaard
Arsenal
Premier League
Aston Villa0 - 1Arsenal
cassandrafc
cassandrafc@cassandrafc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★31 Aug 2026

WORST 99 MINS OF MY LIFE 😍😍😍😍

Player of the match
Declan Rice
Arsenal
Premier League
Arsenal3 - 0Coventry
cassandrafc
cassandrafc@cassandrafc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★21 Aug 2026

Tzolis I’m very fond of you… don’t introduce us to a vibe you can’t maintain…

Player of the match
Christos Tzolis
Arsenal
Community Shield
Arsenal3 - 0Man City
cassandrafc
cassandrafc@cassandrafc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★16 Aug 2026

What a game! So happy I was about to watch my first Arsenal game at a stadium today 🥹🥹

Player of the match
Christos Tzolis
Arsenal
4
World Cup
France4 - 6England
cassandrafc
cassandrafc@cassandrafc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★18 Jul 2026

This was my final idk about you lot but YAY ENGLAND WON THE WORLD CUP!!!!

Player of the match
Bukayo Saka
England
World Cup
England1 - 2Argentina
cassandrafc
cassandrafc@cassandrafc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★15 Jul 2026

Going defensive for no reason was such a mistake. Tuchel can critique the players all he wants but he better critique himself for this mistake. SUBBING ON ATTACKERS ON THE 94TH MINUTE?!

Player of the match
Djed Spence
England
World Cup
France0 - 2Spain
cassandrafc
cassandrafc@cassandrafc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★14 Jul 2026

France are you ok? LOOOL what a horror

Player of the match
Mikel Merino
Spain
World Cup
Norway1 - 2England
cassandrafc
cassandrafc@cassandrafc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★12 Jul 2026

Jude I just wow I love you so much

Player of the match
Jude Bellingham
England
World Cup
Paraguay0 - 1France
cassandrafc
cassandrafc@cassandrafc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★7 Jul 2026

had me supporting FRANCE??

Player of the match
William Saliba
France
World Cup
Portugal0 - 1Spain
cassandrafc
cassandrafc@cassandrafc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★7 Jul 2026

stopped watching after the first half boring af game but happy for merino

Player of the match
Mikel Merino
Spain
World Cup
Belgium0 - 0Iran
cassandrafc
cassandrafc@cassandrafc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★21 Jun 2026

wtf did I just watch? iran keeper was 10/10 though

Player of the match
Alireza Beiranvand
Iran
World Cup
Germany2 - 1Ivory Coast
cassandrafc
cassandrafc@cassandrafc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★20 Jun 2026

Ivory Coast can’t finish to save their lives bloody hell 🫩🫩

Player of the match
Deniz Undav
Germany