bookd.
Ashley

Ashley

@cinemashes

frustrated by men dribbling a ball every week

Created May 2026
Filters
38 reviews
Friendlies
Argentina3 - 0Benin
Ashley
Ashley@cinemashes
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22h ago

Messi, muchas gracias por todo. Ever since I laid my eyes on you on July 9, 2014, during the 2014 World Cup match against the Netherlands, I couldn’t stop thinking about you. I never really came from a football family, but I fell in love with the way you moved with the ball, so elegantly, so effortlessly, and so out of this world. At the time, I happened to be vacationing in the Dominican Republic, and I remember hearing the Argentine supporters singing and chanting. There was something about that atmosphere that captivated me. Instantly, I fell in love with football, and I decided I would follow you throughout your career. After the World Cup ended, I started supporting Barcelona. And just three years later, I got to see you play in person during the 2017 El Clásico friendly against Real Madrid here in Miami. I still remember what it felt like to see you standing on that pitch in front of me, the player I had spent years watching on a screen was suddenly right there. Since that day in 2014, so much has happened. I watched you experience the highest of highs and the lowest of lows. I watched you win everything there was to win, and I watched you endure moments when it seemed like the one thing you wanted most was always just out of reach. But you never stopped. And then came 2022. I don’t think I will ever be able to properly put into words what it felt like watching you lift the World Cup. After everything you had experienced with Argentina, seeing you finally become a world champion felt incredibly personal, even for those of us watching from thousands of miles away. You gave me memories I will carry for the rest of my life. You made me fall in love with football. You introduced me to Barcelona, to Argentina, to the beauty of this sport, and to a culture and community I may have never discovered otherwise.

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Argentina
15
CONCACAF Nations League
Guatemala1 - 0Suriname
Ashley
Ashley@cinemashes
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

REF WAS ON HIS BULLSHIT BUT TE AMOOOOO MATT EVANS, TE AMOOOOOO MI GUATEEEEEE 🇬🇹🇬🇹🇬🇹🇬🇹🇬🇹🇬🇹🇬🇹🇬🇹🇬🇹🇬🇹🇬🇹🇬🇹🇬🇹

Player of the match
Matthew Wolff
Guatemala
2
Nations League
Portugal2 - 1Norway
Ashley
Ashley@cinemashes
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3d ago

another portugal win without homelander gonçalo goal cancelo goal

Player of the match
Gonçalo Ramos
Portugal
Friendlies
USA3 - 0Mexico
Ashley
Ashley@cinemashes
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3d ago

disastrous match due to a shitty ref and lineup from mexico. not sure if bookd match chat or the fights during the match was worse ??

7
Friendlies
Argentina7 - 0Burkina Faso
Ashley
Ashley@cinemashes
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3d ago

El próximo partido de Argentina será el último de Messi con la Selección…

Player of the match
Lautaro Martínez
Argentina
4
Nations League
Croatia0 - 7England
Ashley
Ashley@cinemashes
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4d ago

croatia not even trying anymore atp

Player of the match
Bukayo Saka
England
4
Friendlies
India0 - 4Brazil
Ashley
Ashley@cinemashes
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4d ago

sem palavras para o vini kkkkkkkkkk

Player of the match
Samuel Lino
Brazil
3
Nations League
Denmark2 - 4Portugal
Ashley
Ashley@cinemashes
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6d ago

portugal squad is healing without penaldo around 🫶🏻

Player of the match
Bruno Fernandes
Portugal
1
Friendlies
Argentina4 - 0Bolivia
Ashley
Ashley@cinemashes
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6d ago

We’re getting so close to Messi’s farewell ceremony 💔

Player of the match
Lautaro Martínez
Inter
4
Nations League
Czechia0 - 2England
Ashley
Ashley@cinemashes
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

GOD SAVE THE KING

Player of the match
Anthony Gordon
England
Nations League
Spain4 - 1Croatia
Ashley
Ashley@cinemashes
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Yamal brace healed me today x

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Spain
CONCACAF Nations League
Guatemala6 - 0El Salvador
Ashley
Ashley@cinemashes
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

TE AMOOO GUATEMALA, MI PAÍS, MI PATRIA, MI RAIZ

Player of the match
W. Fajardo
Guatemala
12
Nations League
Belgium0 - 1France
Ashley
Ashley@cinemashes
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

WE GOT A MICHAEL OLISE GOALAZO TODAY

Player of the match
Michael Olise
France
MLS
Columbus Crew2 - 1Inter Miami
Ashley
Ashley@cinemashes
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

I swear I hate inter miami so much 😭

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Inter Miami
Friendlies
Mexico1 - 1Colombia
Ashley
Ashley@cinemashes
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Mexico needs to get rid of chucky ASAP 😭

Player of the match
Gilberto Mora
Mexico
2
Nations League
England2 - 3Spain
Ashley
Ashley@cinemashes
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

someone tell ferran to stick to club football only….

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Spain
Gulf Cup of Nations
Kuwait2 - 3Iraq
Ashley
Ashley@cinemashes
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

YALLAAAAAAAA IRAQ NAYSHUN

Player of the match
Zidane Iqbal
Utrecht
CONCACAF Nations League
Jamaica3 - 2Guatemala
Ashley
Ashley@cinemashes
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

I’m so sorry to the people that watched the match….. guatemala always disappoints 💔

Player of the match
Óscar Cayax
Guatemala
10
Nations League
Italy0 - 2Belgium
Ashley
Ashley@cinemashes
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

watching modern italia play is like watching corinthians….

Player of the match
Mika Godts
Belgium
Nations League
Netherlands1 - 1Germany
Ashley
Ashley@cinemashes
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Klopp reunion with the liverpool boys 😭🫶🏻

Player of the match
Cody Gakpo
Netherlands
Nations League
Portugal1 - 0Wales
Ashley
Ashley@cinemashes
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Successful Penaldo offside goal 🙏🏻

Player of the match
João Félix
Portugal
5
Primeira Liga
Porto3 - 1Benfica
Ashley
Ashley@cinemashes
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

was only able to watch the last few minutes of the match but VAAAAI PORTOOOO 💙💙💙

Player of the match
Hwang In-Beom
Porto
Ligue 1
Marseille1 - 2PSG
Ashley
Ashley@cinemashes
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Ferran’s winning World Cup goal to saving PSG pipeline needs to be studied

Player of the match
Ferran Torres
PSG
1
Brasileirão
Corinthians1 - 3Fluminense
Ashley
Ashley@cinemashes
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Graças a Deus que a pausa para o futebol internacional vai começar logo…

Player of the match
Hulk
Fluminense
3
La Liga
Atletico Madrid2 - 1Real Madrid
Ashley
Ashley@cinemashes
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

finally got a successful real madrid hate-watch

Player of the match
Álex Grimaldo
Atletico Madrid
Premier League
Bournemouth0 - 1Liverpool
Ashley
Ashley@cinemashes
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

dreadful match but at least liverpool won 😭

Player of the match
Alexander Isak
Liverpool
La Liga
Sevilla1 - 3Barcelona
Ashley
Ashley@cinemashes
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

I love you so much, Raphinha <33

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
Serie A
Roma2 - 2Inter
Ashley
Ashley@cinemashes
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

need to see lautaro’s downfall asap 💔

Player of the match
Lautaro Martínez
Inter
1
Premier League
Brighton3 - 0Arsenal
Ashley
Ashley@cinemashes
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

we’re all seagulls today x

Player of the match
Pascal Groß
Brighton
CONMEBOL Libertadores
Corinthians0 - 1Estudiantes L.P.
Ashley
Ashley@cinemashes
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Que vontade de chorar. Esse time só entrou na minha vida para me fazer sofrer. Dá vontade de largar tudo, esquecer o Corinthians e fingir que nunca ouvi falar desse clube. A gente foi roubado pelo árbitro desde o início do jogo e, para completar, o Memphis decidiu tentar mandar a bola de volta para o país dele. Eu não sei o que dói mais: o resultado, a arbitragem ou o fato de eu continuar acreditando nesse time toda semana como se dessa vez fosse diferente. Corinthians, você não é um clube de futebol. Você é um teste psicológico com uniforme e uma grande vergonha.

Campeones Cup
Inter Miami2 - 0Cruz Azul
Ashley
Ashley@cinemashes
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

besides barça scoring 7-2 earlier today, i’m soooo happy that my beloved local club was able to win today! 💗💗

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Inter Miami
8