
Newcastle1 - 2Liverpool


Darwin, please come home

Liverpool
Liverpool7 - 0Man United


Best day of my life

Liverpool
Germany1 - 1Paraguay


🥹

Paraguay
Leeds3 - 3Liverpool


Id rather die than watch the highlights back

Liverpool
Crystal Palace1 - 0Rayo Vallecano


Boring game, but a competitive one ig. Couldve gone either way

Crystal Palace
Spain1 - 0Argentina


I was at a watch party, and the actual game itself was boring as hell 😭

Argentina
Liverpool4 - 0Galatasaray


This game made me believe again

Liverpool
Liverpool1 - 1Brentford


Salah deserved way better 💔

Liverpool
Tottenham1 - 2Liverpool


I watched this while sick during christmas break. The main thing I remember is Romero getting head topped 😭 Magical

Liverpool
Brighton4 - 0Aston Villa

Ooou shiiii 👀

Brighton
Nott'm Forest0 - 1Leeds


Game almost put me to sleep, but Stachs free kick was cool ig

Leeds
Brighton3 - 0Arsenal


GET PECKED!

Brighton
Liverpool2 - 0Real Madrid


When life was perfect...

Liverpool
Argentina3 - 2Egypt


Best world cup 2026 comeback

Argentina
Argentina3 - 2Cape Verde Islands


Just. Wow.

Argentina
England2 - 1Congo DR


Drc dominated half the game, probably deserved the win but what a game from Kane!
Fulham1 - 1Man United


Heavily disappointing from Manchester United. Their intensity and care is just awful. Fulham shouldve escaped with all 3 points, but ehhhh

Man United
Man City5 - 3Sunderland


Pure. Cinema.

Sunderland
Lecce0 - 4Roma


Lecce were just realllllly pooor. I couldnt believe what I was watching at times. Malen heavily impressed me though. His sense in front of goal was just outstanding.

Roma
Liverpool3 - 1Tottenham


A bit biased, but good game! I do think Liverpool did take their foot off the gas, then Szobo just scores like a puskas worthy goal.

Liverpool
bookd.





