
Croatia1 - 2Spain



Fucking hell, I hate this croatia team, except Modrić ofc

Atletico Madrid2 - 1Real Madrid



Absolutely horrific from Real Madrid, very entertaining though Rma has given me nothing but disappointment

Sao Paulo1 - 1Boca Juniors



Me dio mucha risa verlo junto a las reacciones de la cobra

Elche2 - 3Real Madrid



Arda my goat Real Madrid played bad asf today, I’m tryna ignore it


Real Madrid
Bayern5 - 0Bodo/Glimt



They locked in so hard on the second half dude


Bayern
Barcelona5 - 1Feyenoord



5-1 IS INSAAAANEEEEEE Great Yamal second half dude, Adeyemi is crazy good too Here’s a Cubarsí chibi I made a few days ago


Barcelona
Real Madrid2 - 1Inter



Took a little nap on the second half LMAOOOOOO anyways hala madrid y nada más, the Inter goalie was kinda dumb Also here’s some Modrić, Bellingham and Arda chibis

Real Madrid
Barcelona2 - 0Athletic Club



Lamine needs to learn how to shoot bro 😭


Barcelona
River Plate1 - 1Santa Fe



COMO LOS VAN A DEJAR AFUERA EL ARQUERO POR DIOS JAJAJDBDBBFBXFB Beltrán MVP porque esa cobrada de penal me dio mucha risa, LO COBRABA RE MAL AJDHFVBBC nooo pobrecito 22 penales Santa Fe no merecia ganar pero River honestamente tampoco, para mi ambos perdieron 💀


River Plate
Real Madrid4 - 1Real Sociedad



Mbappé scoring hat tricks for absolutely nothing


Real Madrid
Espanyol1 - 2Real Madrid



Ya no se si el madrid esta malardo o el espanyol mejoró


Real Madrid
Dortmund1 - 2Bayern



YABBA DABBA DOOOOO


Bayern
Santa Fe0 - 0River Plate



Whaaat a waste of my time

Heidenheim2 - 4Bayern



Ofc the big three had to step in Also is Musiala alright? Im genuinely concerned

Bayern3 - 1RB Leipzig



Cant believe Musiala got injured again bro

Spain1 - 0Argentina



What the actual hell was that ht show bro LMAOOO kinda boring Anyways here’s my Olise fanart


Spain
France4 - 6England



Jude just HAD to hop in and finish France off, holy shit Also Saka was insane for that


England
England1 - 2Argentina



Inglaterra se re durmio en el segundo tiempo mejor mierda


England
France0 - 2Spain



What the actual fuck happened to France broski

Spain
Argentina3 - 1Switzerland



Lo vi por momentos porque queeeee aburrido bro

Norway1 - 2England



JUDE THE MAN YOU ARE


England
Switzerland0 - 0Colombia



What a snoozer, I was rooting for Colombia but I knew they’d lose


Colombia
Argentina3 - 2Egypt



Once again, the African curse has taken it’s toll


Egypt
USA1 - 4Belgium



Inválidos vs Bélgica That USA goalkeeper is the worst I’ve ever seen


USA
Portugal0 - 1Spain



Snoozer DONDE ESTA CR77777777777 CR7 DONDE ESTAAAAAAA

Mexico2 - 3England



I SAID MAAAYBEEEEEEEEE jokes aside, Mexico was fierce on the first half, they took Quiñones out and that marked the end of their journey on the FIFA WORLD CUP


England
Colombia1 - 0Ghana



I love Colombia but this was a snoozer


Colombia
Brazil1 - 2Norway



My goat brasil lost but it’s fine, I hope they can find players that can revive the jogo bonito style, Norway played really good, felt bad for Neymar at the end


Norway
Belgium3 - 2Senegal



So good, Senegal could’ve won if they didn’t relax the second half of the match, amazing teams


Belgium
Paraguay0 - 1France



What the frick was this bro LMAOOOOOOO what happened to France and Paraguay was aggresivr as hell


Paraguay
Argentina3 - 2Cape Verde Islands



I think I’ve never felt so many emotions at once, holy peak

Cape Verde Islands
bookd.


