Saudi Arabia0 - 0Qatar



ابو لطيفة هو ثاني شخص بإذن المولى راح اعطيه عقالي بعد ماكس فيرستابن

Al-Hilal Saudi FC
Boca Juniors3 - 0Union Santa Fe




Boca Juniors
Saudi Arabia2 - 0Iraq



المنتخب جميل جميل جمييييل ، الله يتمم ونحقق البطولة ابي أجرب شكل فرحة الوطن

Al-Hilal Saudi FC
Oman0 - 3Saudi Arabia




Al-Ahli Jeddah
Atletico Madrid2 - 1Real Madrid



يع والله يع ليش مضطر أتابع هالقرف كل الموسم ؟

Real Madrid
Everton1 - 0Wolves



thank you joao virginia u saved us from a disaster

Wolves
Elche2 - 3Real Madrid



قرف قرف قرف

Real Madrid
Al-Hilal Saudi2 - 1Al-Gharafa




Al-Hilal Saudi
Real Madrid4 - 1Rayo Vallecano




Real Madrid
Wolves4 - 1Stoke City



Glad to see Raul score again in the Molineux stadium!! And a great start for JJ in the old gold shirt 🧡🧡🧡

Wolves
Real Madrid4 - 1Real Sociedad



Super performance from everyone 🤩!!

Real Madrid
Liverpool0 - 1Real Madrid




Real Madrid
Sheffield Wednesday0 - 2Wolves



Doyle!!! that's my man 💛

Wolves
France4 - 6England



i wish things were different

France
Argentina3 - 1Switzerland



thank god messi didn't score a goal 😭🤲🤲

Argentina
Norway1 - 2England



👐🏻HeyJUDE👐🏻

England
Spain2 - 1Belgium




Belgium
Switzerland0 - 0Colombia



It has been 13 years since the first day I wore the Colombian national team’s scarf, back in January 2013. I stood by this historic team through every major tournament they played. From the heartbreaking 2–1 defeat to Brazil, to the Copa América 2015 exit on penalties against Argentina, then finishing third in the following tournament after a 2–0 loss to Chile in 2016. Then came the journey to Russia, where we were eliminated by England in a penalty shootout at the 2018 World Cup. We returned to Brazil for another Copa América, only to suffer yet another penalty shootout heartbreak, this time against Chile. And now, here we are again—with a team that feels almost flawless, yet cursed by a lack of luck. This match hurt me more than I can put into words. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to support this national team the same way again. I’ve had enough.

Colombia
Argentina3 - 2Egypt



I told you from the beginning that he's the future of football


Argentina
Mexico2 - 3England



WONDERWALL!!!!!!! saves me!!!!!!!!!!!


England
Brazil1 - 2Norway



Haaland! I think it's time to worry about him

Norway
Argentina3 - 2Cape Verde Islands




Cape Verde Islands
Australia1 - 1Egypt



well deserved for egypt

Egypt
Switzerland2 - 0Algeria




Switzerland
bookd.






















