bookd.
N

NamSiriuos

@namsiriuos_chel
Created August 2026
Filters
18 reviews
Carabao Cup
Chelsea6 - 3Leeds
N
NamSiriuos@namsiriuos_chel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

First half is the worst performance I have ever seen in Xabi era. But black magic strike again, very entertain match.

Player of the match
Morgan Rogers
Chelsea
Premier League
Arsenal2 - 1Chelsea
N
NamSiriuos@namsiriuos_chel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

To be honest this is a great match. First half is insanely interesting. But Chelsea Midfielder are being overwhelming and Arsenal defend is great

Premier League
Chelsea4 - 3Brighton
N
NamSiriuos@namsiriuos_chel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★31 Aug 2026

Xabi classic match. He never need a proper defend. Martinez debut and get slap in the face with 3 goal is hilarious

Player of the match
João Pedro
Chelsea
Premier League
Fulham2 - 3Chelsea
N
NamSiriuos@namsiriuos_chel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★25 Aug 2026

Brilliant season starts. Everything was so good but it still has a little problem in middlefield. And one thing that I don't understand that everyone is blaming Sanches tho 2 Fulham goal is very hard to save (ofc he made a mistake when giving free Conner kick). But I still believe in him in next 1 or 2 season

Player of the match
Cole Palmer
Chelsea
Champions League
Chelsea3 - 0Barcelona
N
NamSiriuos@namsiriuos_chel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Aug 2026

For those who said Chelsea beat PSG is lucky. That snake can achieve everything in the Blue but the greed is so big. Neto in the front to destroy offside trap? Brilliant

Player of the match
Estêvão
Chelsea
Premier League
Man United2 - 1Chelsea
N
NamSiriuos@namsiriuos_chel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Aug 2026

What in the world is Sanchez doing?

Player of the match
Robert Sánchez
Chelsea
Europa League
Chelsea4 - 1Arsenal
N
NamSiriuos@namsiriuos_chel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★21 Aug 2026

This match just hilarious 😂

Player of the match
Eden Hazard
Chelsea
Champions League
Bayern1 - 1Chelsea
N
NamSiriuos@namsiriuos_chel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★21 Aug 2026

I was 6 years old in 2012, that a special night when my father allowed me to watch this match although it was already midnight in VietNam. I had a strong impression with Cech because his highlight were all over the sport news. I was so happy to see him but kinda confused when whole stadium was red (ofc I didn't know that is Bayern home stadium). When Im 8 a sport channel in Viet Nam make a documentary about this match and I just cry and speechless for everything Chelsea had been though in 2012 campaign. This is the beautiful of football and larger this is the beautiful of humanity

Player of the match
Petr Čech
Chelsea
FIFA Club World Cup
Chelsea3 - 0PSG
N
NamSiriuos@namsiriuos_chel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★21 Aug 2026

As a Vietnamese Blue, I can't tell y'all how special this match. That night me and one friend (Real Madrid fan) go around the HCM city and can't find any Chelsea fan spot. Everyone are wearing Mbappe, Messi jerseys (idk why) and Dembele. I know every Chelsea fan just wanna sleep that night but for the one who wake. This match just a miracle. I screamed out loud for every goal when it already 3pm in Viet Nam. And when we go back home, the street are silent. Great memory