
Filters
15 reviews
Nations League
Spain4 - 1Croatia
nokuluvsball@nokuluvsball





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago
Player of the match

Lamine Yamal
SpainAfrica Cup of Nations - Qualification
Zimbabwe1 - 2Congo DR
nokuluvsball@nokuluvsball





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Player of the match

Yoane Wissa
Congo DRNations League
England2 - 3Spain
nokuluvsball@nokuluvsball





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago
Player of the match

Lamine Yamal
SpainLa Liga
Sevilla1 - 3Barcelona
nokuluvsball@nokuluvsball





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago
Player of the match

Raphinha
BarcelonaPremier League
Brentford3 - 0Chelsea
nokuluvsball@nokuluvsball





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago
I hate everything about you Pedro Neto
Premier League
Chelsea2 - 2Hull City
nokuluvsball@nokuluvsball





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago
Hato if I wasn’t okay in the head I would crucify out in the streets of London just for that one mistake, I hope you go repent and fix your head before next week come one but Morgan is a baller btw!!
Player of the match

Mohamed Belloumi
Hull CityChampions League
Barcelona5 - 1Feyenoord
nokuluvsball@nokuluvsball





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago
Player of the match

Lamine Yamal
BarcelonaCarabao Cup
Chelsea6 - 3Leeds
nokuluvsball@nokuluvsball





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago
Player of the match

Morgan Rogers
ChelseaPremier League
Arsenal2 - 1Chelsea
nokuluvsball@nokuluvsball





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago
I hate Kai haverts
Player of the match

Martin Ødegaard
ArsenalPremier League
Man City1 - 0Coventry
nokuluvsball@nokuluvsball





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago
Mid, I triple captained Erling Haaland and he didn’t perform
Premier League
Chelsea4 - 3Brighton
nokuluvsball@nokuluvsball





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★31 Aug 2026
Player of the match

João Pedro
ChelseaPremier League
Fulham2 - 3Chelsea
nokuluvsball@nokuluvsball





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★24 Aug 2026
Cole Palmer, Morgan Rodger’s, Jp CLASSS!!!!
Player of the match

Cole Palmer
Chelsea
bookd.


