bookd.
nooon

nooon

@nooni

I was good , really good

Created August 2026
Filters
37 reviews
Premier League
Liverpool0 - 3Man City
nooon
nooon@nooni
1h ago

I’m not going to rate the match so bear with me, I’m really woeful and sad from what happened I didn’t expect a loss especially a loss this embarrassing I had so many high hopes for this day. But I’m not mad I love this club and I’ll support it no matter what even on bad days like this Liverpool brings me joy and takes me away from reality and I don’t care about any loss we’re and we’ll always be the biggest team in England

12
La Liga
Barcelona3 - 0Getafe
nooon
nooon@nooni
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

Can’t use this today unfortunately I could’ve if hamza had any playtime hansi 🫩

Player of the match
Anthony Gordon
Barcelona
2
Nations League
Croatia1 - 2Spain
nooon
nooon@nooni
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5d ago

How it felt during this

Player of the match
Mikel Merino
Spain
Nations League
England3 - 0Czechia
nooon
nooon@nooni
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5d ago

Best chat great vibes and a lot of opinions about shirts

Player of the match
Harry Kane
England
Friendlies
Egypt0 - 1South Africa
nooon
nooon@nooni
1w ago

I can’t even rate it and I can’t even talk abt it

Player of the match
H. Abdelkarim
Egypt
3
Nations League
Croatia0 - 7England
nooon
nooon@nooni
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

This game felt exactly like this

Player of the match
Jude Bellingham
England
7
Nations League
France1 - 1Italy
nooon
nooon@nooni
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

I doomed my sleep schedule for a very long 200min match but chat was worth it and Italy actually had a good performance

Player of the match
Jérémy Jacquet
France
8
Africa Cup of Nations - Qualification
South Sudan0 - 5Egypt
nooon
nooon@nooni
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

I love everything and everyone and I love my team

Player of the match
Omar Marmoush
Egypt
Friendlies
South Korea1 - 4Uruguay
nooon
nooon@nooni
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

This is crazy what a score , Darwin masterclass makes me emotional

Player of the match
Darwin Ribeiro
Uruguay
2
Africa Cup of Nations - Qualification
Egypt0 - 0Angola
nooon
nooon@nooni
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Very honest review , Angola is a very aggressive team they have no football tactics but very so much aggressive, note (where did they get their keeper from) also the ref is so bad it’s not abt being fair it’s abt knowing how to ref and last thing if mo gets sub out again I’ll end it

Player of the match
Omar Marmoush
Egypt
2
Super Lig
Trabzonspor4 - 0Galatasaray
nooon
nooon@nooni
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

What can I say the king does it again 🙏🥹

Player of the match
Mohamed Salah
Trabzonspor
La Liga
Barcelona7 - 2Racing Santander
nooon
nooon@nooni
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

No words …. No actually Hansi if don’t sub Hamza one more time I’ll come my self and get him on

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
3
Carabao Cup
Liverpool3 - 1Tottenham
nooon
nooon@nooni
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

I love Liverpool I love this app and I love this game and god I love Andy Robertson

Player of the match
Alexis Allister
Liverpool
7
La Liga
Levante2 - 4Barcelona
nooon
nooon@nooni
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Great plot twist thought it was the end

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
Premier League
Liverpool0 - 0Fulham
nooon
nooon@nooni
4w ago

Next time sub me on I’ll take care of it

10
Champions League
Liverpool2 - 1Atletico Madrid
nooon
nooon@nooni
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

I want to watch us with no panic for once

Player of the match
Dominik Szoboszlai
Liverpool
5
Super Lig
Trabzonspor5 - 0Gençlerbirliği S.K.
nooon
nooon@nooni
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6 Sept 2026

What an amazing football week 🙏🥹

Player of the match
Mohamed Salah
Trabzonspor
La Liga
Valencia0 - 5Barcelona
nooon
nooon@nooni
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6 Sept 2026

Could Fermin get any better

Player of the match
Fermín
Barcelona
La Liga
Betis1 - 0Real Madrid
nooon
nooon@nooni
4 Sept 2026

I’m just going to put this here hope I don’t get bombed

Premier League
Ipswich0 - 2Liverpool
nooon
nooon@nooni
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4 Sept 2026

Cooking happiness 🙏

Player of the match
Alexander Isak
Liverpool
Super Lig
Amed2 - 1Trabzonspor
nooon
nooon@nooni
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★31 Aug 2026

Salah is only guy scoring it’s crazy no one else is even trying even onana stepped up this game other than that this season is going to be very difficult

Player of the match
Mohamed Salah
Trabzonspor
La Liga
Barcelona5 - 2Rayo Vallecano
nooon
nooon@nooni
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★31 Aug 2026

Unstoppable, very happy with Hamzas debut hopes he does more 🙏

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
La Liga
Real Madrid4 - 0Malaga
nooon
nooon@nooni
30 Aug 2026

Mbappe and Jude again 😔

Player of the match
Jude Bellingham
Real Madrid
Premier League
Chelsea4 - 3Brighton
nooon
nooon@nooni
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★30 Aug 2026

I told y’all Xabi Alonso is onto something.

Player of the match
João Pedro
Chelsea
Premier League
Liverpool2 - 2Nott'm Forest
nooon
nooon@nooni
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★29 Aug 2026

Almost died while watching, happy that I survived

Player of the match
Víctor Muñoz
Liverpool
Premier League
Crystal Palace1 - 4Man City
nooon
nooon@nooni
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★28 Aug 2026

I think the new haircut made the ball go in smoother

Player of the match
Erling Haaland
Man City
Europa League
Ferencvarosi TC4 - 0Trabzonspor
nooon
nooon@nooni
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★27 Aug 2026

Ummmm excuse me WHAT ? Two red cards is crazy too crazy and Salah going out in the 64th min is disrespectful I just don’t know how to feel about the king 😔

1
La Liga
Barcelona2 - 0Athletic Club
nooon
nooon@nooni
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★27 Aug 2026

So happy and we all love Raphinha yes we

Player of the match
Unai Simón
Athletic Club
La Liga
Real Madrid4 - 1Real Sociedad
nooon
nooon@nooni
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★26 Aug 2026

I’m so jealous that they have Mbappe and Bellingham 😔

Player of the match
Kylian Mbappé
Real Madrid
Carabao Cup
Tottenham5 - 1Charlton
nooon
nooon@nooni
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★26 Aug 2026

I will never understand Tottenham

Player of the match
Dominic Solanke-Mitchell
Tottenham
Premier League
Fulham2 - 3Chelsea
nooon
nooon@nooni
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★25 Aug 2026

I think Xabi Alonso is onto something……

Player of the match
João Pedro
Chelsea
Champions League
Lask Linz5 - 1Celtic
nooon
nooon@nooni
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★25 Aug 2026

Insane . That’s what happens when Haithem Hassan doesn’t play dumb decision

Player of the match
Samuel Adeniran
Lask Linz
Super Lig
Trabzonspor2 - 1Başakşehir
nooon
nooon@nooni
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★24 Aug 2026

Ya Allah bismallah Mohamed Salah

Player of the match
Mohamed Salah
Trabzonspor
La Liga
Elche0 - 5Barcelona
nooon
nooon@nooni
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

Great game wanted to see Hamzas debut and Raphinha is unstoppable

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona