bookd.
Filters
40 reviews
Nations League
Portugal2 - 1Norway
yaz
yaz@odevertz29
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3d ago

#Nohelp. Norway it’s time to wait for winter olympics to be useful again

7
Nations League
Norway1 - 2Portugal
yaz
yaz@odevertz29
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Not the best performance from Norway, they created a lot of chances but couldn’t make much of it which was disappointing. Midfield was solid today, Ødegaard and Patrick berg played really well today. Nusa had some great moments. Haaland could’ve reciprocated those chances better, besides his goal of course, not the best performance from him in my opinion. The defence was in complete shambles which is where it all fell off. Ofc a bad game for Nyland but we move on. Hope he can get back on his level again and I’m happy to leave with a Patrick berg assist #mygoat. Still a fun watch tbh

Player of the match
Martin Ødegaard
Norway
Nations League
Norway3 - 2Denmark
yaz
yaz@odevertz29
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

MARTIN ØDEGAARD YOU CHANGED MY LIFE

Player of the match
Martin Ødegaard
Norway
Eliteserien
Brann2 - 1Bodo/Glimt
yaz
yaz@odevertz29
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

I MISS HAIKIN SO BAD OMG WE HAVE NORWEGIAN KEPA IN GOAL IM SO DONE #LifeIsAGlimmick💔

Player of the match
Simen Nilsen
Brann
Premier League
Man United0 - 1Man City
yaz
yaz@odevertz29
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

awsome fpl performance from Michael Oliver 🔥🔥🔥

Player of the match
Gianluigi Donnarumma
Man City
FA WSL
Arsenal W0 - 0Crystal Palace W
yaz
yaz@odevertz29
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

was ready for a everybody eats except everybody came out starving and dying

Premier League
Sunderland0 - 2Arsenal
yaz
yaz@odevertz29
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

the price of believing in raya when he was ‘shite’ and competing with ramsdale.. my goatkeeper mann🙏🙏

Player of the match
David Raya
Arsenal
4
Champions League
Bayern5 - 0Bodo/Glimt
yaz
yaz@odevertz29
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

WE WERE MADE AN EXAMPLE 😂😂☝️ Anyway happy for Musiala I love him, it’s so good seeing him get back in form even if it was against a ‘defensive’ bodø glimt that couldn’t defend very well. First half was very promising though it’s a shame Haikin got injured he was having an amazing game. Knutsen benching jens petter was just painful and starting people that don’t normally start? I mean last season we made it so far in the ucl because we weren’t so defensive.. but of course the Bayern bantering was inevitable since they had a bad game and had to take it out on us. Hope we can have some results in the next ucl games. #bodoglimmick💔

Player of the match
Michael Olise
Bayern
Premier League
Arsenal2 - 1Chelsea
yaz
yaz@odevertz29
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Very entertaining game I must say as if I wasn’t ready to puke my heart out from the first minute but anyway tzolis man what a player, I don’t have words he’s just a joy to watch it’s unlucky he keeps getting yellows for nothing (just ruining my fpl for nothing). Raya I felt so safe. I love how composed he always is he’s just that guy. As for ODEVERTZ DOG WALKING THEM. MY BRAND.

Player of the match
Martin Ødegaard
Arsenal
Premier League
Aston Villa0 - 1Arsenal
yaz
yaz@odevertz29
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★31 Aug 2026

What a headache 🥹🥹 I’m just glad this match is over finally and Matty cash I fucking hate that little cunt so bad im so glad I don’t have to see his ugly bald head anymore fucking twat. Great loyalty test/match.

Player of the match
Bukayo Saka
Arsenal
Bundesliga
Bayern5 - 1Stuttgart
yaz
yaz@odevertz29
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★28 Aug 2026

yesss kimmich you are still goated and in fact not unc!! Kane on the other hand… too spursy for this Saibari and olise ball is actually incredible, would be 6-0 if it weren’t for neuer tax and lucho forgetting the league had started until the very end.

Player of the match
Joshua Kimmich
Bayern
Champions League
Bodo/Glimt3 - 0NEC Nijmegen
yaz
yaz@odevertz29
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★25 Aug 2026

First half NEC defended well, a really good job from their substitute goalkeeper despite conceding a few he played well. Bodø still struggle with their passes in the final third and it’s kind of frustrating how man chances they miss out on, messing up near the net but they become very solid around the end of the first half so happy with that. Felt like auklend was making a couple of errors with his passes which could’ve led to a goal but he contributed to the game a lot hence his goal and assist, looked very sharp near the end of the half. Hauge was also great this game, blomberg I just wish learns to put the ball in the net one day.. Good game and very happy for the champions league qualification!! hope we can fix up the shot and pass accuracy in the final third for the ucl now

Player of the match
Sondre Auklend
Bodo/Glimt
Premier League
Fulham2 - 3Chelsea
yaz
yaz@odevertz29
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★24 Aug 2026

that was a fun watch, would be great if some of us didn’t have SANDER BERGE in their fpl instead of JOAO PEDRO 😂😂😂😂 AND had Barry on the bench who got 8 points 😂😂and xhaka with 9 points😂😂😂 to play “alexsander isuck” HAHAHA

Player of the match
Sander Berge
Fulham
2
Super Cup
Dortmund1 - 2Bayern
yaz
yaz@odevertz29
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Aug 2026

as a closeted Bayern fan this was great 🥹🥹 nene debut goal was a beauty I love him, olise with that banger he was incredible today except when he missed the sitter and ruined my prediction… Laimer and pavlo had a few good moments around the end that they could’ve gotten a goal out of and the defense wasn’t as good but anyway bayern supercup champs!!! #MiaSanMia

Player of the match
Michael Olise
Bayern
1
Premier League
Arsenal3 - 0Coventry
yaz
yaz@odevertz29
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★21 Aug 2026

premier league finally back and that was a great start for us, everyone looked very solid, lovely kai opener that I missed out on but very happy to see him doing so well. Both sides of our wing looks so delicious as well even tho I’m very upset to let nelli go, i really loveeeee tzolis, he’s js so good overall and is successful in almost every aspect, truly a joy to watch and as for Odegaard, he is the standard. b2b potm there is no better way of saying he’s back.

Player of the match
Martin Ødegaard
Arsenal
Community Shield
Arsenal3 - 0Man City
yaz
yaz@odevertz29
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★16 Aug 2026

BEAUTIFULLL. Kai and Ødda goal I’m the happiest person ever, Øzone back I’m so emotional it’s so good seeing him fit again, MLS was incredible as well, so underrated, Benny blanco goated performance too and I’m not even getting started on tzolis he’s an absolute gem I love him so much already can’t wait to continue the season with him, we have so much more to come COYGG🥹❤️🤍 (I would write some hateful words towards haaland and city but I am definitely being watched so I have to keep it down)

Player of the match
Martin Ødegaard
Arsenal
Championship
Portsmouth1 - 3QPR
yaz
yaz@odevertz29
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★15 Aug 2026

tuned in second half and I have nothing to say, hope Portsmouth become a football club one day (Kepa deal stands for 12M, price can be negotiated. Permanent deal ONLY no loans accepted sorry)

Player of the match
Ilias Chair
QPR
Friendlies Clubs
Arsenal1 - 1Como
yaz
yaz@odevertz29
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★12 Aug 2026

My hale end children mls and salmon done great🥹🥹 I wish I could’ve left with a Kai goal but anywayssss (I can’t vote POTM again but it’s Marli Salmon for sure)

Champions League
Bodo/Glimt3 - 2Union St. Gilloise
yaz
yaz@odevertz29
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★11 Aug 2026

I said I would add bodø as my team if they won this and they did!! atrocious first half of everyone just losing the ball and I was going to bash Hauge for losing the ball so many times until he banged one in☺️☺️ anyway so glad they made it and I survived this match, Patrick was as always very good. I was also going to bash Helmersen on his ability to miss every shot but thankfully he banged a lucky goal in to get them through, overall that was a mess

Player of the match
Jens Hauge
Bodo/Glimt
Champions League
Union St. Gilloise3 - 3Bodo/Glimt
yaz
yaz@odevertz29
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4 Aug 2026

Game turned off for the last 5 mins and both teams scored..#fairs but that was a horrid defensive performance from both sides I’d say, bodø have been struggling with their passes in the final third for a while now can we lock in and stop passing to the other team omg 💔 Also that Patrick free kick was beautiful🥹🥹

Player of the match
Patrick Berg
Bodo/Glimt
Friendlies Clubs
Girona1 - 4Arsenal
yaz
yaz@odevertz29
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1 Aug 2026

Maxie dowman baby goat great performance and I have a feeling we're going to enjoy this tzolis ball.. we are finally backkk🥹❤️🤍 (It won’t let me pick for some reason but POTM: Max dowman)

Eliteserien
Bodo/Glimt4 - 0Lillestrom
yaz
yaz@odevertz29
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★31 Jul 2026

great game, that fet performance was so good lillestrom barely had the ball all game tbf and we leave with a hauge goal!!

Player of the match
Sondre Fet
Bodo/Glimt
Eliteserien
Bodo/Glimt3 - 0Ham-Kam
yaz
yaz@odevertz29
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Jul 2026

Patrick goal fed families

Player of the match
Andreas Helmersen
Bodo/Glimt
World Cup
Spain1 - 0Argentina
yaz
yaz@odevertz29
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★19 Jul 2026

ARSENAL WORLD CUP 🏆❤️!! Those Mikel merino last min winners will be missed and I’m more of a Madrid fan but I’m so happy for Ferran, going from struggling with his mental health to winning his country the World Cup.. we are so proud of you Ferran!! been an amazing run, whole tournament was so much more special on bookd. VAMOS ROJAS Y COYG❤️❤️ also a very blurry photo of raya lifting the trophy cuz that’s my goat🥹

World Cup
France4 - 6England
yaz
yaz@odevertz29
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★18 Jul 2026

Ok let's clear it up I never said ur a cuck for lamine over Saka I don't even agree w that he's a generational talent I meant about you and Lucas sitch.. Can you guys genuinely stop like this is just completely unwarranted and you're just spamming the same thing bro when it happened to you it was about anthony gordon's price tag not the entire chat calling u a cuck also incredible game and Saka hatty 👍

Player of the match
Bukayo Saka
England
Eliteserien
Bodo/Glimt1 - 0Fredrikstad
yaz
yaz@odevertz29
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★17 Jul 2026

Decent game from Bodø besides the finishing, kept possession and did well in getting the ball back but failed to make key passes and perform in the final third which I would credit the Fredrikstad defence for, but that was just an overall poor attacking performance especially with Høgh not managing to make anything out of the passes he received. Fredrikstad on the other hand played incredibly defensive the whole game, only managing 3 touches in the opponents box which was a ridiculous strategy tbf. They only managed to reach the bodø box in the second half but kept getting dispossessed obviously with the subbing on of Hauge and Berg who definitely improved the game on their side. Definitely a very poor performance from Fredrikstad and Bodø needs to improve on their shooting big time.

Player of the match
Ole Blomberg
Bodo/Glimt
1
World Cup
England1 - 2Argentina
yaz
yaz@odevertz29
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★15 Jul 2026

Heart goes out to all the English bookd fans, i don’t have any words of reassurance but yeah. too many bottles this tournament im bored. Rice coming off really cooked them, England without assna is really sad to watch. tucheliban needs to be tucheliBANNED.

Player of the match
Djed Spence
England
World Cup
France0 - 2Spain
yaz
yaz@odevertz29
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★14 Jul 2026

Mikel Merino in World Cup final I don’t think I could care about anything else

Player of the match
Pedro Porro
Spain
World Cup
Norway1 - 2England
yaz
yaz@odevertz29
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★11 Jul 2026

Norway you will be missed that was an amazing run from them I’m so glad they got to make history and reach this level after 28 years, so proud of my captanø that was great performance but it wasn’t meant to be. Lived it loved it farewell 🇳🇴 anyway great to see that the Arsenal boys through and get to leave with an assist from my gøat #fairs

Player of the match
Jude Bellingham
England
World Cup
Spain2 - 1Belgium
yaz
yaz@odevertz29
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★10 Jul 2026

MERINOOOOOOOO MY GLORIOUS KING THE SPANISH LEADER!!! Been screaming at my screen for de la fraudte to sub on merino.. that’s my goat I’m so emotional seeing him do so well after he was literally on a wheelchair not too long ago 😪😪😪 lammens yamalmost not moving like thissss Also shout out awfc for signing ona batlle I love my Spanish arsenalistas and very happy to see jannik sinner make it to the Wimbledon final again!! Week has been good 🙏🙏

Player of the match
Mikel Merino
Spain
World Cup
Argentina3 - 2Egypt
yaz
yaz@odevertz29
7 Jul 2026

Another African bottle sorry for doubting you Infantino and I’m sorry for believing in you Mohammad Salah you are a fucking fraud and always have been. I genuinely don’t have the time and energy for this match I cba

Player of the match
François Letexier 🇫🇷 (Referee)
Referee
World Cup
USA1 - 4Belgium
yaz
yaz@odevertz29
7 Jul 2026

Didn’t watch but trossard is the greatest and fuck the US

Player of the match
Leandro Trossard
Belgium
World Cup
Portugal0 - 1Spain
yaz
yaz@odevertz29
6 Jul 2026

MIKEL MERINOOOOOOOOOOOOO r*naldo and Bruno Fernandes sent home thank u Ferran thank you merinho ❤️

Player of the match
Mikel Merino
Spain
World Cup
Mexico2 - 3England
yaz
yaz@odevertz29
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6 Jul 2026

I’ve never felt this sort of atmosphere in a game before omds

Player of the match
Jude Bellingham
England