France4 - 1Belgium

Need a comeback like this in my life too

France
Norway1 - 2Portugal

Joao Felix lowkey balling👀

Portugal
Canada1 - 0Chile

Probs should’ve played better in the second half but whateverrrr a win is a win

Canada
England2 - 3Spain

- Jude wearing the captain’s armband iktrrrr - Jude, Anthony, and Elliot thank u for ur service - That JudeAnthony goal😍😍😍😍changed my broke ass life for a minute - City players idgaf about ur club getting relegated, lock in for ur mf country (not u Elliot) - Harry Kane start practicing pens - Don’t let his one goal fool u, Lamine Yamal still washed asf…I didn’t forget about all those chances he missed🤣🤣🤣🤣 - Rodri get ur hands off my prince - If these guys keep wasting all the beautiful chances Jude creates I’m lowk going to kms - I’m actually so irritated idk why I thought becoming a football fan was a good idea with my already terrible mental health - I HATE U SPAIN, I LOVE U JUDE, I MISS U MY BEAUTIFUL, PRECIOUS, ANGEL SISTER AB - #bye

England
Elche2 - 3Real Madrid

finally got to see Jude play in that beautiful green kit😍😍😍😍gonna focus on that instead of how rma raised my blood pressure today
Real Madrid4 - 1Rayo Vallecano

That ViniJude goal omgggg #healings 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Real Madrid2 - 1Inter

Playing like shit but still somehow winning…I’LL TAKE IT!!! #halamadrid + that Valverde goal🤩🤩🤩
Betis1 - 0Real Madrid

As if my life isn’t already painful enough

Real Madrid
Real Madrid4 - 0Malaga

Judeee🐐🐐🐐

Real Madrid
Crystal Palace1 - 4Man City


Man City
Real Madrid4 - 1Real Sociedad


Real Madrid
Espanyol1 - 2Real Madrid

Jude scoring RMA’s first goal of the season iktr😍😍😍😍😍

Real Madrid
Spain1 - 0Argentina

Evil is defeated at last. England still the winners in my heart.

Spain
France4 - 6England

BRONZE FOR ENGLAND WE’RE LEAVING HERE WITH SOMETHING Highlights: - Saka’s hat-trick!!!! The way I screamed when he scored the penalty, I was so proud 🥹🥹 - Jude’s last min goal making him the highest scoring midfielder in a single wc, highest scoring England player in a single wc, and number three in the golden boot race…omg my prince - Djed Spence continued to prove the haters wrong and looked hot while doing it - Rashford’s assist🔥🔥🔥 - Kylian brace!!! Let’s get that golden boot!! Wow, what a match! So glad this was the wc final <3 Anyways Nations League up next IT’S COMING HOME🏴🏴🏴🏴🏴🏴🏴🏴

England
England1 - 2Argentina

Rigged, fixed, corrupt, disgusting, unsportsmanlike, unethical, heinous, criminal, nauseating, torturous…it was supposed to come home guys😢😢😢😢😢😢

England
Norway1 - 2England

Sorry Norway😢😢BUT EVERYONE BOW DOWN TO THE MF PRINCE OF ENGLAND JUDE BELLINGHAM‼️#haalinghamreunion

England
Mexico2 - 3England

This generational match #altiJUDE

England
Brazil1 - 2Norway

NORWAYYYYYY

Norway
bookd.










