bookd.
Aria

Aria

@rezuzu

28 she/her Football and Farsi were my first two languages. The first World Cup I watched was 2006. Lover of total football

Created June 2026
Filters
40 reviews
NWSL Women
Kansas City5 - 1Bay FC
Aria
Aria@rezuzu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3d ago

Bay got washed by Current 😭 wow what a show. Debinha truly cooked

Player of the match
Debinha
Kansas City
FA WSL
Manchester City W4 - 2Arsenal W
Aria
Aria@rezuzu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3d ago

WHAT A COMEBACK CITYYYYY! Seriously how does this league not have var tho 😭

Player of the match
Lauren Hemp
Manchester City W
Campeones Cup
Inter Miami2 - 0Cruz Azul
Aria
Aria@rezuzu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

This is my team that I’m so proud of tonight! Thank you fam ❤️‍🔥

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Inter Miami
MLS
Inter Miami2 - 2Nashville
Aria
Aria@rezuzu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Horrible decisions and a lead wasn’t enough for Miami to run away with this game. This will be the best rivalry of mls for years to come. It felt like these teams truly hate each other and played with all of their heart. Sam Surridge actually deciding to show up really helped Nashville and the post and cross bar really got in the way of Miami in the second half but I really cannot complain about a draw. I just need another rematch of these two teams 🙂‍↕️

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Inter Miami
FA WSL
Aston Villa W1 - 4Manchester City W
Aria
Aria@rezuzu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Incredible work! I mean I was hoping for a loss so they would retire these stupid ai kits but hey the ladies cooked today ❤️‍🔥

Player of the match
Khadija Shaw
Manchester City W
NWSL Women
Washington Spirit0 - 3Boston Legacy
Aria
Aria@rezuzu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Don’t get cooked! Stay off the hook! Gg Boston 😮‍💨 where has that been this season omg

Player of the match
Gutierres Amanda
Boston Legacy
MLS
Chicago Fire1 - 1Inter Miami
Aria
Aria@rezuzu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Pls give us Noah Allen back 🥹😭 What a goal from Lewy. Casemiro continues to deliver. MLS absolutely ruined this game with uneven ruling for both teams and ultimately miami ran the ragebait gimmick to lock in that draw. Chris Brady did tremendous work to shut out Messi and Miami continuously. He would be my man of the match if recently loaned Noah Allen didn’t play such a key role in solidifying the Fire defense.

Player of the match
Noah Allen
Chicago Fire
MLS
Atlanta United2 - 3Orlando City
Aria
Aria@rezuzu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Atlanta is shaping up but Orlando has been TUFF with Griezmann recently. Very excited to see the growth from both of these teams

Player of the match
Antoine Griezmann
Orlando City
MLS
Inter Miami2 - 2Atlanta United
Aria
Aria@rezuzu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Atlanta evolved tonight and Miami just couldn’t connect the same way as their Montreal match. A great match I was blessed to watch with Atlanta fans! Such a welcoming and fun soccer atmosphere! High hopes for Atlanta in the future. As for Miami, the road just got longer 😭

Player of the match
Casemiro
Inter Miami
MLS
Inter Miami7 - 1Montreal
Aria
Aria@rezuzu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★30 Aug 2026

Just a fucking smashing. I think everyone’s just in shock. This makes me really happy to see from my team. We just need to keep it consistent going into the final stretch of the season. Beautiful wonderful goals tonight just 😭☠️. I more words

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Inter Miami
NWSL Women
Kansas City3 - 2North Carolina Courage
Aria
Aria@rezuzu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★30 Aug 2026

Exciting as hell. Hopkins is a monster and I don’t care if she gave up a pen, she was the lynchpin of this KC team today

Player of the match
Haley Hopkins
Kansas City
MLS
Nashville4 - 1Inter Miami
Aria
Aria@rezuzu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★16 Aug 2026

As upset as I am being an inter Miami fan, I cannot deny the excellence of this Nashville team. Inter Miami had all the parts but no electricity. Nashville played perfectly throughout the entire game and routed Miami excellently on every counter. Unsure what’s happening in Miami but I see magic being made with Nashville, intense and consistent performances is what wins games not massive egos. Hany Mukhtar is a selfless captain and despite that still led the team with two goals. When I look at my team I just see a bunch of lost men with no good leaders stepping up. Would love to see Miami put a chase to win this season but as of right now, Nashville is looking very good.

Player of the match
Hany Mukhtar
Nashville
NWSL Women
NJ/NY Gotham2 - 1Kansas City
Aria
Aria@rezuzu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★15 Aug 2026

That was a movie 😮‍💨🫪😵‍💫 A rescinded red card, a rescinded goal, lots of drama. This game had it all you could want. Love it when these two teams meet

Player of the match
Jaedyn Shaw
NJ/NY Gotham
Leagues Cup
Inter Miami2 - 3Leon
Aria
Aria@rezuzu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★13 Aug 2026

MESSI GOT PICKED UP! WE LOST BUT MESSI GOT PICKED UP 😭

Player of the match
Daniel Rojas
Leon