
England3 - 0Czechia



I’d die for Harry Kane

England
Tottenham Hotspur W1 - 6London City Lionesses W



It was that stupid joint team photo, the women caught whatever disease the men have 💔

London City Lionesses W
France1 - 1Italy



🥱

Italy
Chelsea W1 - 0Arsenal W



Once again, really just wanted both teams to lose 💔

Chelsea W
Tottenham Hotspur W4 - 0Aston Villa W



Dissolve the men’s team and invest in the women!!!!!!!!!!!

Tottenham Hotspur W
Bulgaria1 - 2Luxembourg



Thought this one was pretty exciting, but maybe that’s just because I watched it in Spanish Huge for Luxembourg

Luxembourg
Cambridge United1 - 1AFC Wimbledon



Well fought by Cambridge to come away with a point

Cambridge United
Slovenia0 - 0Scotland



Cleaned the house with this on in the background and it was more exciting than the match

Slovenia
Charlton Athletic W0 - 1Manchester City W



Boring

Manchester City W
NJ/NY Gotham3 - 1Chicago Red Stars



Decent, looked really really good to start the game. Missed some clear cut chances and feels like a missed opportunity to extend GD. Also hurts to lose the clean sheet.

NJ/NY Gotham
Leverkusen2 - 0RB Leipzig



Goat-iérrez In all honestly I think Leipzig may be bad

Leverkusen
Frosinone2 - 0Como



Fabregas said before the match he expected this to be one of Como’s tougher opponents but I didn’t expect it to be true 💔

Frosinone
Crystal Palace W0 - 7Tottenham Hotspur W



Olivia Holdt the woman you are It really doesn’t get much better than this

Tottenham Hotspur W
Nott'm Forest0 - 1Coventry



A bit boring but I’m a Forest hater so all in all decent

Coventry
Tottenham2 - 3Aston Villa


When will the pain end

Bayern7 - 0Union Berlin



Was more focused on Brentford Chelsea so missed some of this one but what a team performance wow Also Union are just terrible

Bayern
Leverkusen2 - 0Celje



Looked a bit shaky but pretty good considering the injuries / lack of availability. We move forward. Shoutout to the B04/Spurs squad, in it together ❤️

Leverkusen
Liverpool3 - 1Tottenham





Liverpool
Leeds4 - 1Newcastle



Entertaining!

Leeds
Como2 - 1Parma



Clean sheet slipped through our fingers 💔 Should’ve been a lot more dominant

Como
Man United0 - 1Man City



One to remember for all the wrong reasons

Man City
Augsburg2 - 2Leverkusen



Mark Flekken when I catch you

Augsburg
Sunderland0 - 2Arsenal



Only bright spot was Arteta getting booked

Arsenal
Liverpool W1 - 1Tottenham Hotspur W



Good to get a point away, not quite sure how we didn’t lose

Tottenham Hotspur W
West Ham W2 - 1London City Lionesses W



I love when women

Como4 - 1RB Leipzig



Stunning perfect beautiful

Como
Denver Summit3 - 0NJ/NY Gotham



Yazmeen 💔💔

Denver Summit
Arsenal2 - 1Chelsea



I wanted both teams to lose 😞

Arsenal
Tottenham Hotspur W3 - 1West Ham W



Always good to beat those lot Signe Gaupset is the future

Tottenham Hotspur W
Nott'm Forest0 - 0Tottenham



I’ll take a point tbf

Tottenham
Leverkusen4 - 0Union Berlin



Everyone MOTM


Leverkusen
Genoa1 - 4Como



I predicted 3-1 but I’m not mad about the Kean debut assist

Como
Washington Spirit1 - 0Bay FC



Injury-riddled Spirit somehow pull it off again

Washington Spirit
Napoli1 - 2Como



Martin Baturina you will be reincarnated as a lotus flower

Como
Leeds1 - 1Brentford



The Brentford kits are so nice

Brentford
Tottenham0 - 2Newcastle



Better than last week. Still awful.


Newcastle
bookd.




